• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Akuma in Tekken 7

CWAvHRpUwAAyd6p.jpg

God damn, go away Akuma.

Its handled them before.

You talking about Jinpachi.

Akuma's looks to be different since it looks like there's not start up and it works like how it does in Street Fighter. All the projectiles we had so far were pretty bad. They were slow and could be sidestepped and one ducked, but just from the little footage I witnessed, the speed might be some trouble.

Akuma's looks to be different since it looks like there's not start up and it works like how it does in Street Fighter. All the projectiles we had so far were pretty bad. They were slow and could be sidestepped and one ducked, but just from the little footage I witnessed, the speed might be some trouble.

Nope Eliza in Tekken Revolution had Fireballs. Even then SSing seems to be an option regardless.

Goddammit, MJ was brilliant. I haven't been able to stop listening to Man in the Mirror for the past week. I'm obsessed with just one song in a whole album for godsakes.

They showed someone sidestepping Akuma's fireball in the trailer.

Young Magus

He will be the final boss in the new Rival Schools game, believe

yeah, the one thats coming after power stone 3

Fuck Ya'll lol.

Rival Schools had that GOAT "90's Anime as THEE fuck" opening and mah nikkas Kyosuke, Boman and that one team from the Delinquent High School.

Power Stone is fun as well, holds up well on handheld and dreamcast

Drake a fetish now?

Might be talking about some other genre....Slay might know :p

Village

Akuma was the shark.
I can't find flaws with this statement.

Would rather have Skullmania
Nah, I wanna see the cool guy do his satan attacks against tekken satan.

I know it's sacrilege but I'd kill for a 2d tekken.

Man after street fighter x tekken you aren't wrong. All those characters played way more interestingly than their street fighter counterparts.

She has a Power Geyser.

That's neat.

There are tekken characters every once in a while that remind you that harada really likes king of fighters

" oh... so he just... so he just made rock howard .. oh ok"

G-Fex

You know they are in the pipeline after a Mega Man reboot

8-bit mega man is all that is needed, after 9 and 10 there's no real reason to continue.

Even X is full of such fuckery after 4 I think there's no saving it.

Let's face it nothing beats 8-bit mega man. Retro games win again.

andthebeatgoeson

It's kinda insane how well it holds up. Feels like I'm back in my youth hearing it on my dad's car stereo.

So good! Also my mom's favorite.
All his stuff is timeless. Which is funny. It's pop. Just listening to the guitar on Thriller, a lesser voice or presence would have failed. It's great music but it could have been pop dribble. And there is Mike.

I give him more credit as time goes on. If you watch him do the moon walk on that Motown 25th anniversary special, he had everyone thirsting over him. Lady jumps up in the first row, like he gave birth to her first born.

https://youtu.be/HnhXbuaUbmY

Man, he was like, a lone black man carrying that type of weight? And killing it. Even that song that was used for a ford commercial, that annoys me because it's not Apex Mike, sounds good.

Village

Let's face it nothing beats 8-bit mega man.

A bunch of stuff beats it, visually and gameplay wise. For me megaman 2d stuff got better over time

I like MX 1-5 more than old megaman
I like MZ 1-4 more than MX and MM
I like ZX and ZX advent more than the three prior, they all introduced interesting things and became more visually interesting than... blue astroboy. Visuals and art style are also a large part of why I personally find games appealing so a lot can beat old megaman actually.

also in zx advent you can turn into T-Rex and thats fucking radical.

Visuals
I guess its why I'm not fond of beck, call me when they make beck X.Though knowing them, they might be planning that kick starter right now.

Zaverious

Only mega man I liked was the battle network series. The rest were ok but nothing I really cared to play that much. I guessed the anime helped me in liking them as well. I thought the opening intro was the best thing ever when I was younger.

There's a story here.

Lol, not really. Just weird.

My mom who owns a business texted me last night about helping her out at an event today so I was like "sure."

I showed up, it was a domestic violence workshop at a church. I'm sitting there like 😐 while these women were coming up to the podium crying their eyes out about all the struggle they went through. Depressed the fuck outta me.

We were sitting in the back and my mom showed me her phone and was like "look what your cousin sent me". It was that twerking Santa toy, but when she played it she forgot to turn the sound down so while this lady was telling her heart wrenching story, the sounds of "TWERK TWERK TWERK DAT ASS!!!!" came blaring from the back.

I have never been so embarrassed in my life.

Top Bottom