• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

have a close friend holiday dinner at a Chinese restaurant. As we are walking in this white couple says as they are leaving after just coming in before us "I've never seen a Chinese restaurant without a buffet" this place is crazy authentic Chinese food no mexican chefs like most places

G-Fex

have a close friend holiday dinner at a Chinese restaurant. As we are walking in this white couple says as they are leaving after just coming in before us "I've never seen a Chinese restaurant without a buffet" this place is crazy authentic Chinese food no mexican chefs like most places

Wow viktor wow.

:wow:

Hahaha. Oh man, there has to be a jpg or something.

Nevermind. Figured I do it myself.
Y2RkMdr.jpg

What an artist. Perfect likeness.

Dereck

For the breakfast spot of preference if you're eating out, where do you guys go to usually?

Dennys? Huddle House? Waffle House? IHOP? Village Inn?

Y'all fuckin with any of those or is there somewhere else better?

akira28

Is that a ridiculously huge bottom lip or is that a bulbous chin?

if its the latter, there's some real skill there. but they should probably stick to cartoons and caricatures.

should go work for the muppets.

For the breakfast spot of preference if you're eating out, where do you guys go to usually?

I mean...I just hit up Mickey D and get some extra hash browns with my meal

Mizerman

Personally, I love the hell out of Waffle House. That's just me, though.

akira28

McD's allday breakfast is like some real boo-boo. hashbrowns never not greasy. sausage tastes like ground up catmeat. the burritos are the only safe thing on the that menu. It's like allday breakfast just gave them permission to all day not give a fuck.

I got with the Ihop Breakfast Sampler, covers all of the major food groups and you can get it at 4am in any civilized hood

Dereck

All day breakfast has McDonalds abnormally backed up at most times of the day.

People be tryna mix in breakfast with dinner and the kitchen gets loaded.

Can I get two McRibs, one Spicy Chicken sandwich and two Sausage Egg McMuffin's?

McD's allday breakfast is like some real boo-boo. hashbrowns never not greasy. sausage tastes like ground up catmeat. the burritos are the only safe thing on the that menu. It's like allday breakfast just gave them permission to all day not give a fuck.

I got with the Ihop Breakfast Sampler, covers all of the major food groups and you can get it at 4am in any civilized hood

McD's all day breakfast is truly some lazy shit. Either have the complete breakfast menu available like Jack, or don't even bother trying.

Numb

Mika thread still going strong.
Some real indepth talk about slight camera angle changes and the limits of the human body and the poses it can do in what angles.
People really don't like it when you mess with their lewd.

It looks like this forum has all the freaks from the anime/comic conventions in a one stop forum.

It's creepy as hell.

Some real indepth talk about slight camera angle changes and the limits of the human body and the poses it can do in what angles.

I wonder how these people play Street Fighter with one hand.

Sch1sm

Yikes. I never thought it was that large a deal.

Only thing I question is Capcom's whole "trying to appeal to a wider audience" argument since they haven't gone and changed the outfits of near every female on the roster.

Numb

It's creepy as hell.

I wonder how these people play Street Fighter with one hand.
ayyy
Yikes. I never thought it was that large a deal.

Only thing I question is Capcom's whole "trying to appeal to a wider audience" argument since they haven't gone and changed the outfits of near every female on the roster.

On one hand they got the Mika deal and on the other Chun li alt costume is the craziest thing there.
They don't care and just wanted to be safe on the rating with the base game at first.

andthebeatgoeson

Waffle House if I have to have a chain place.

Local restaurants are better. If only because of the increased risk of finding cigarette ash at waffle house

Africanus

Well, Harvard interview went well, interviewer was interesting and we had a nice chat about politics.

This whole application process is stressful, but it does have its nice points. One of my old friends got into Stanford! I remember when some teachers in middle school said we would never get into college.

akira28

and people ask why we talk about race/police threads so much instead

well we know the answer to that one already. "my xyz friend/relative/whatever is racist and if I want to keep them as a xyz friend/relative/whatever, I should just accept it. I mean, that's the most rational and intelligent and evolved thing to do."

I mean, I shouldn't be surprised that it's that simple, but the answers are all right there. the racism matrix has gained 3 base integers

smh, and of course there's a defense force. After seeing GAF didn't have a defense force for eating Muffin paper, I just "logically" assumed eating your own skin would be even less acceptable.

One of my friends, when he was younger, would sometimes eat the wrapping that McD's cheeseburgers would come in (the tiny ones, not the big macs or 1/4 pounders). Not by itself, but he'd just scarf the whole thing down like the wrap was part of the burger. When we naturally asked him what the fuck he was thinking, he said "it's all the same shit from McD's, so who cares?"

At the time, it seemed logical (or at the very least, one of those "i mean i guess he has a point" things). But we were dumb high schoolers who couldn't even beat SNES Goof Troop without the three of us concentrating on a single puzzle, so *shrug*

akira28

1.racism still exists everywhere, 2.is close and personal to peoples lives, and 3. is difficult and complicated to deal with. and 4. people would rather ignore it, especially when it doesn't affect them. And they make excuses, for why they leave it alone, and for why it will go away on its own. (And later why we should shut up about it too, because you know, white privileges. "Please be polite and don't make me uncomfortable, or else something is wrong with you.") And when it doesn't go away on it's own, when it spreads, pervades, multiplies, and makes life hell for people they have the privilege not to have to think about....act all surprised.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I played Journey again for the first time in a while on PS3. Loaded up the recharging cloak too. I ended up hanging with another person who showed me a ton of cool glitch content, we ended up going outside the map on several levels which allowed us to backtrack on maps and explore textures you normally can't get to. It was really cool.

2015 moving forward:

Any cameraman that decides to constantly speak up or engage in conversation while shooting needs to have their camera taken and fall victim to an assault by it.

This is ridiculous.

no chicken biscuits and no mcgriddles to me means they dont even have breakfast.

Top Bottom