• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Jacir

Yo, is this really December? NYC weather these past few days is confirmation of global warming. Unpredictable yet soo good.

Jacir

So Shuan King blocked deray and netta. Netta dropped some ill shade on King for being a strange ass "nigga". King's original tweet that started this is kinda dumb because there were prominent civil rights leaders/fighters who did those exact things in the past. I also think he is a strange nigga. Well at least from this one tweet. Now the conspiracy would be that he is doing the infiltration. I don't know about that. What I do know imo, is that blacks/Africans or just we as a community in America need to realize at some point, we need to exclude other non-black/African in our fight against most if not all things that are in opposition of our rights and freedoms. I say this because I think the civil rights movement was the backbone or foundation for other groups to join, copy, or take advantage for their own advancement. I just don't want our efforts to be diminished or diverted. We still have work to do.

I'm not done reading with derays timeline. Wasn't expecting to write that but whatever.

andthebeatgoeson

I was half a second from flipping out on the kids this afternoon before taking a great nap. 7 days straight works on me.

My hair is itching because I need a cut.

Sch1sm

I have exams this week and I may not be prepared for 3 of em

Good luck, man. I had my last one today. It either went really well, or terribly bad. But at this point, I don't care anymooooreeee. Break's begun.

I need a/some multiplayer titles for the ps4 for the occasion. What do you guys suggest?

zeemumu

I pick the strangest times to learn about physics in the superhero world. Mostly the mechanics of the infinite mass punch and how exactly bobby would be able to reach absolute zero.

Slayven

I pick the strangest times to learn about physics in the superhero world. Mostly the mechanics of the infinite mass punch and how exactly bobby would be able to reach absolute zero.
You don't want to do this

I'm definitely starting to see the flaw in Netflix shows or just the format even. Everything is a slow burn.

There is something to be said about being able to slowly digest the show, as a well as the writers being able to tweak the show in later epsiodes.

andthebeatgoeson

What up folks? Watched SW ep 4 last night. Getting hyped. 5 tonight and 6 tomorrow.

Wasn't that hokie, like I expected. Last time I saw the whole thing was when I was younger than 10. I had a different view of it yesterday. Glad I bought the collection.

But my old ass blu ray needs an update to play it? Man, fuck blu ray (luckily it has a DVD disc). Nobody is trying to update a blu ray player from 2008. These assholes are dumb. Want to know why bluray didn't catch on? This is why. No one wants a hard ware device that doesn't work because of stupid shit.

I have a TV from 2008 locked at 720p and a DVD player from there same time. They using software for planned obsolescence. That shit pisses me off so much.

Top Bottom