• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Kraftwerk

Thank you f4iends. I will pass along your messages to his family. He is from a tight community, so all of them are coming together to support his wife and daughters.

shagia

Ugh. Sorry, don't mean to ruin the mood. Just feeling it hard.

Friend got killed by a drunk driver in Connecticut earlier today. Hit me really hard. He has 3 really young daughters..... Why him.... Fuck

it's disappointing knowing that people take the wheel at the worst moments, im really sorry for your friend man.

D i Z

Anything you'd like to tell me. The places, the people, food. I'm asking because I found a couple writing competitions and one requires a short story to be set in Little Tokyo and as I'm not from LA, I don't know shit about it and I'd like to ask some people instead of just using what comes up on Google.

I PM'd you a few details to hopefully get you started.

Friend got killed by a drunk driver in Connecticut earlier today. Hit me really hard. He has 3 really young daughters..... Why him.... Fuck

My condolences, Kraftwerk.

Shy

Finn ain't second fiddle, or third fiddle.......he's forth. BB8 is more of a focus in the movie
We've been hoodwinked, bamboozled, run amok etc.
WeSbVBU.png

Africanus

Finn ain't second fiddle, or third fiddle.......he's forth. BB8 is more of a focus in the movie
We've been hoodwinked, bamboozled, run amok etc.

I guess the Chinese had the right idea...

That's terrible Kraft, I do hope your friend is able to get the justice he deserves. And my condolences.

shingi70

Banned
I don't....no I can't believe my boy fin who's being pushed as the face of the marketing alongside Lando is thrid fiddle. I mean the same thing happened to like right....right?,

Kreed

My condolences to you and your friend's family Kraft. I hope they put that murderer under the jail.

Guess that poster made sense after all.

I was about to say.
Those Chinese photoshoppers had a clearer picture of the movie than we did. Will be keeping a good eye on their posters from now on.
That is most acceptable. cause that would make nerds madder

They probably make gross Luke x Leia fanfiction anyway.

Btw, anyone listen to the Black Guy Who Tips? In the last episode they were talking about Average ass Abigail Fisher, that girl who took her complaints about Affirmative Action to the supreme court. In they episode they talked about her losing but isn't the case still being deliberated?

Edit: Another BLM activist was assaulted at a Trump event.

My condolences Kraftwerk. Happy to hear that those around your friend are working together to help out his wife and daughters.

As for Finn... I think my fears were overblown.
He may not be what I wanted him to be, but from what I heard, he was still a great character.

Slayven

I was about to say.
Those Chinese photoshoppers had a clearer picture of the movie than we did. Will be keeping a good eye on their posters from now on.

They probably make gross Luke x Leia fanfiction anyway.

Btw, anyone listen to the Black Guy Who Tips? In the last episode they were talking about Average ass Abigail Fisher, that girl who took her complaints about Affirmative Action to the supreme court. In they episode they talked about her losing but isn't the case still being deliberated?

Edit: Another BLM activist was assaulted at a Trump event.

I didn't listen to the ep, but on the one yesterday he said it won't be decided until June at the soonest.

Top Bottom