• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

You guys are super sensitive. I love how you're trying to paint me as anti artist now. Funny as how I have been an artist, taken college level art classes, prefer hand drawn animation over CG.

The only science I need to know is how to work that triple beam scale
dame2.png

Bronx-Man

Banned
Slept on it for the night and I think it's time to dip for the holidays. I've been a member on three different forums, and this is the only one where I felt uncomfortable to the point where I don't even feel like posting anymore. Just gonna take about a month off to cool off and think about some shit. Happy holidays to y'all.

jmood88

You guys are super sensitive. I love how you're trying to paint me as anti artist now. Funny as how I have been an artist, taken college level art classes, prefer hand drawn animation over CG.
"But I have black friends"

Or

"But I am black so I can't hate black people"

deli2000

"But I have black friends"

Or

"But I am black so I can't hate black people"

We're comparing someone poorly justifying not liking comic books to the "I have black friends!" argument?

Natural's Law just happened in BCT of all places, I can't actually believe it.

zeemumu

anything else from marvel you reading. I am slowly dipping back in with Doctor Strange and Invincible iron man. I don't think we are getting a reboot soon, at least not till Fall.

Starting with picking up where I left of in Superior Spider-Man, then over to the Spider-verse. I'll get around to Black Panther and then probably jump over to DC and read some Flash and Harley Quinn stuff. Spidey's my favorite superhero so I feel like I should be as well-versed in his lore as I can be.

You guys know that they added him as one of the photo-ops at the Super Hero HQ at Disneyland? Normally I ignore those things but I made an exception and took a photo with Spidey. I have a picture with Thor too but that's because of an annual passholder event where I got to see Thor 2 early.

D i Z

Nah, a well framed shot in a film will always be more impressive then a well drawn picture. Making the everyday look extraordinary is a harder because you have more limitations.
Reading from the sidelines this was all quite amusing. But then you went full retard.

Ah. That explains much. Carry on.

Slayven

Dude thinks he earns respect by throwing money around. Wouldn't be surprised if this scum had "affluenza" as well.

In other news, people really feel some kind of bad way about femGhostbusters like the original was God's Gift.

Wait until it makes bank next year.

Speaking of Film finally saw Dope.

Ended too Nicely but at the same time pretty good. Idk if I like the Spike Lee-ish speech though but I approved of the message.

cdyhybrid

My stance on spoilers has always been that people should use common courtesy to avoid spoiling stuff within a reasonable time period, but if you're going to freak out about getting spoiled you shouldn't even be on the internet.

D i Z

I've finally caught up on a few of the superhero shows. Supergirl got bumped up the list for some good character moments and not taking a dip in quality. They might be able to get away with a lot of the stupid on the promise of potential alone. At least for a little while. The Legends of Today/Tomorrow cross over was written so badly, but didn't drag either show down any further. The current storylines are stalling so hard right now, any break from them is a welcome reprieve. I noped right out of Into the Badlands.

Slayven

I've finally caught up on a few of the superhero shows. Supergirl got bumped up the list for some good character moments and not taking a dip in quality. They might be able to get away with a lot of the stupid on the promise of potential alone. At least for a little while. The Legends of Today/Tomorrow cross over was written so badly, but didn't drag either show down any further. The current storylines are stalling so hard right now, any break from them is a welcome reprieve. I noped right out of Into the Badlands.

Into Badland's story is cliche as a motherfucker, but them fights, and they got a nigga out here
throwing chi blasts [/B
]is why folks sticking around.

TheFlow

Banned
Starting with picking up where I left of in Superior Spider-Man, then over to the Spider-verse. I'll get around to Black Panther and then probably jump over to DC and read some Flash and Harley Quinn stuff. Spidey's my favorite superhero so I feel like I should be as well-versed in his lore as I can be.

You guys know that they added him as one of the photo-ops at the Super Hero HQ at Disneyland? Normally I ignore those things but I made an exception and took a photo with Spidey. I have a picture with Thor too but that's because of an annual passholder event where I got to see Thor 2 early.

ahh good shit

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Watched the first part of Childhoods End. Read the book when I was younger, but barely remember it. Giving it a shot.

Is the Expanse any good?

jmood88

Speaking of Film finally saw Dope.

Ended too Nicely but at the same time pretty good. Idk if I like the Spike Lee-ish speech though but I approved of the message.
I liked it but it definitely had a bunch of respectability bullshit and weird attitudes towards women flowing throughout.

Top Bottom