• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

zeemumu

So that KHIII trailer will be Star wars world right.

I never even considered that. The timing matches up so maybe. I'm holding out hope for a Haunted Mansion world. The only new worlds so far are Tangled and Big Hero 6

Speaking of Haunted Mansion, Slayven, MARVEL is coming out with new Haunted Mansion comics.

Shy

Man this fuck Muslims shit going on is so grating.
It really is, and it's going to get much much worse before it gets better.

And the worst thing about it is, that it's considered an acceptable form of prejudice amongst people who consider themselves liberal.

LionPride

Banned

This podcaster named Sterling posted a picture of J. Cole with Cam Newton
CWZL0jTWcAMxcv1.jpg

He kept trolling Cole fans constantly on Facebook along with a couple more podcasters and eventually they got his acocunt suspended

Question what was your movie of the year Black Gaf?

Right now my Top 5 in no order are:

Creed
Dope
Mad Max
Straight Outta Compton
Beasts of No Nation

Still Yet to See
The Martian
Star Wars
The Hateful 8
Selma

zeemumu

Furious 7
The Final Girls
Fury Road
Ant-Man
Goosebumps

I still need to see

Spectre
The Peanuts Movie
Star Wars
Mockingjay Pt. 2
Krampus

LionPride

Banned
Straight Outta Compton
Fury Road

I need to see Beasts of No Nation, Creed, Dope, The Martian, I see Star Wars tomorrow

I didn't see as much as I normally do this year

Slayven

The critcs i respect are saying TFA biggest problem is that
it is a remake of A New Hope

But other then that the characters are great.

LionPride

Banned
The critcs i respect are saying TFA biggest problem is that
it is a remake of A New Hope

But other then that the characters are great.
I expected that from the jump, it makes sense to introduce to a new audience and reintroduce your previous fans

shingi70

Banned
When my girl gets off were going to watch Return of the Jedi and then tomorrow afternoon go see The Force Awakens.

I wonder if Kojimas next game will keep the trend of high profile Japanese developers going indie just to make a spiritual successor to thier previous work.

Slayven

They just killed that man
Where the hell are they getting all of this adamantium?

Explain, Slayven
Adamantium isn't that rare, it's rare because from the time you process it you got 8 minutes to shape it into what you want. Fuck up and you don't get a second chance.
slayven, does my memory deceive me
or can't Namor's head survive for short periods without its body?

It shouldn't he doesn't have any special power that would allow for that.

Funny thing about Namor, you know how sometimes he is a villain and sometimes a hero? Back in the day they said he had mood swings because being out of water too long made him oxygen drunk.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Funny thing about Namor, you know how sometimes he is a villain and sometimes a hero? Back in the day they said he had mood swings because being out of water too long made him oxygen drunk.

One excuse falls, another rises

this meant for waypoint direction or generally acts as a compass? I love your typography, light but still very readable, also love the color selection!

Thanks! There's still a lot more that needs to be added to the overall UI. There's no motion tracker / radar implemented, but as a concession of that your teammates show up as blips on the compass, in addition to their own waypoints / general objective blips on the compass. It's meant to be similar to how Halo Reach handled it, albeit with a little more utility / functionality thrown in:

Top Bottom