• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

andthebeatgoeson

Anyone seen force awakens? can anyone tell me if Finn is a good character, i cannot trust the star wars spoiler thread and they hardly even talk about Finn at all.

Look up...

I just want to say that Finn is seriously the star of the movie. Rey is fine, but the character is kind of generic. Boyega was great.

Uh, so Bernie got Berned? Hahaha. Now he suing. I bet this was a 'fuck it, what do we have to lose? No one is talking about us' decision.

That shit just sound stupid.

Don't mean to image spam, but I found a few more that I like.

wNb9tQV.jpg

Super Sonico

tumblr_ny6bo63zWI1qj8u0qo1_540.jpg

Linkle

tumblr_nvgpseMMMi1ssw05ro1_540.jpg

Lee Loo

tumblr_nx6y7vyQQO1rztdgoo1_540.jpg

Missy

tumblr_nx011bfPyq1uko42yo1_540.jpg

Vixen

tumblr_nzh345ppsy1qzqmkuo1_540.jpg

Lana from Archer

tumblr_nife08Iue81rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Kuroko no Basket

Shy

as long as they don't have kill him or have him shucking and jiving they good. God willing he will be a fixture of Star Wars for years to come.
Yep.
that looks neato.
Vixen coming to Arrow y'all.

c7c010e98280f23e7f5da2c661b185aa.jpg
6x0CP7y.gif

They did my nigga Finn dirty. Dude's Slayven tier
I understand this reference™

RedSwirl

Seemed to me like Finn
was positioned to be the new lancer, the new Han basically. Maybe they should have had him be an ex pilot instead of foot soldier and have him be the one to take over the Falcon. Then again he also had kind of a "started from the bottom" aspect to his character, kinda like Naruto, which could be used to make his rise all the more satisfying.

Anyway, I might have to put TFA behind Mad Max and Creed like someone else here already said. Outside of being a nostalgia bomb it doesn't do a whole lot more than set up some potentially interesting stuff for later on.

zeemumu

I'm reaching the end of this arc. I've enjoyed it so far.

Sandman is Osborn cuz and he got the hair to.

Might be a mutant gene

Folks swear Killer Mike is the King of Negros and has anointed Bernie.

I remember seeing a single panel of Ultimate Sandman and it scared the crap out of me.

It was a full page of a dude getting absorbed by a sand blob.

Hahah, I'm loving how everyone immediately believes Peter so far.

"I switched brains with Ock!"

"Yeah, yeah that makes sense."

zeemumu

Didn't they also somehow not recognize that Pete wasn't acting himself that entire time too?

Actually most people immediately noticed the change, but Carlie was the only one to make the leap to brain swap. Everyone else assumed it was because of what happened to Sable, and Otto tricked everyone else by pretending that he had been wearing the symbiote the whole time, which really only fooled MJ.

Well that's everything but the 2099 era stuff, and I'm skipping that.

Slayven

I'm reaching the end of this arc. I've enjoyed it so far.

I remember seeing a single panel of Ultimate Sandman and it scared the crap out of me.

It was a full page of a dude getting absorbed by a sand blob.

Hahah, I'm loving how everyone immediately believes Peter so far.

"I switched brains with Ock!"

"Yeah, yeah that makes sense."

hyrdro2.jpg

Hydroman and Sandman once fought over a chick and merged into Mudthing

1829505-sadie_frickett_meet_mudthing_amazing_spiderman_218.jpg

zeemumu

Just in time for the stream. Come on Square. Finish off my day with a trailer

And turning off the chat because of assholes armed with Star Wars spoilers.

zeemumu

You must swim across Star Ocean for the trailer.

My avatar has never been closer to my facial expression right now.

American politics are like Kingdom Hearts. Nobody gets what's going on, you fight over health, Donald is there

Heh heh...

shingi70

Banned
So after seeing TFA
I can't tell if Finn is force sensitive or not. Dude was awesome but underused.

Film was good, but it did retread ANH, and left alot of 30 year gap stuff for other books and comics to cover. I did tear up a bit during the movie.

Slayven

KH was fine with the cute Disney like story of a boy and his friends. They in typical fashion they fuck it up with nobodies, xcfxcvsasas whatever those fucklords are called, triple keyblades, and a 13 year emo kid's perspective on existence.

Top Bottom