• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

akira28

no one has anything left to say that I want to hear. Lets get to November already.

except we can't and we have another year of this bullshit.

for me it can be summed up simply as I hope Bernie gets it but if not I will vote for Hillary. The news is filled with all this analysis, and most of it is of the Republcans. Like we have to endure another year of this with a straight face, acting like any one of those Republicans should be president of this country?

I wouldn't want any of them to even touch my goddamn mail. holy shit. equal time my ass.

zeemumu

What time are the debates? I might be out at the time.

Starting to realize the irony of Boulevard of broken Dreams playing when I'm going through skid row

...Sonic no! What're you doing here?!

TheFlow

Banned
Omg I love this new sf! some fans might hate this but is a lot more accessible to newcomers. Nash and Cammy are my favorites in the beta

Furyous

I wouldn't want any of them to even touch my goddamn mail. holy shit. equal time my ass.

Mail? Nah, WHY THEY FUCKING UP THE EARTH'S CARBON FOOTPRINT? Don't breathe in the same municipality as me lest I catch whatever batshit vocal parasite they received. Ditto for the haitian Mormon female poltician from Utah that's on dat pull the ladder up behind you BS that so many of her fellow Republicans use.

Can't believe I'm going to vote for a damn Democrat, POSSIBLY A DAMN LIBRUL, for third. First two times were off GP because yanno "I'd like a politician with some of my values".

comic436_zpszmvknpsy.png

Shy

798SN7K.gif

Been a minute what y'all up to? One of these days I'm going to discuss one time I talked my way out of a police cruiser or a time in which someone that looked like me, not me of course, talked themselves out of a police cruiser.
*waves* Hi, good to see posting in here again.

Looking forward to hearing these stories.
Can't help but root for him.
Yep, he seems like super nice chap.

Shy

Also I am starting to feel like Bronx-man. People in other threads are straight up coming at me because my opinion is different than theirs.
That's horrible, i'm sorry you're having to put up with that shit.

Would you be willing to give an examples, i'm curious.

TheFlow

Banned
That's horrible, i'm sorry you're having to put up with that shit.

Would you be willing to give an examples, i'm curious.

Ok so I am discussing with this dude the character design of a LoL champ. We going back and forth and things start to get cray when he starts throwing around the word "fact" over whether a champ is shit or not. I am like " ok you clearly dislike the champ that is cool, but I disagree." Here I am thinking the conversation is over this man comes back with a thesis paper with a cover page trying to tell me how my opinion is wrong. I am like ok dude I am done arguing about it. So course he starts calling me a shit poster, and to stop wasting his time and ect.. Like this dude is straight flame baiting even when the whole thread including I have moved on to other thing to talk about

I am a junior man, just trying to survive

Shy

Ok so I am discussing with this dude the character design of a LoL champ. We going back and forth and things start to get cray when he starts throwing around the word "fact" over whether a champ is shit or not. I am like " ok you clearly dislike the champ that is cool, but I disagree." Here I am thinking the conversation is over this man comes back with a thesis paper with a cover page trying to tell me how my opinion is wrong. I am like ok dude I am done arguing about it. So course he starts calling me a shit poster, and to stop wasting his time and ect.. Like this dude is straight flame baiting even when the whole thread including I have moved on to other thing to talk about

I understand what you're saying, i went through something similar.

zeemumu

Yeah, the LoL community can be like that. A lot of tier lists depend heavily on top tier players' character choices. If a top tier player uses your champion and wipes the floor with everyone else then that thesis will be worth jack-shit as far as the community is concerned. Pretty sure that's what happened to Jax in MK 9 or X

TheFlow

Banned
Yeah, the LoL community can be like that. A lot of tier lists depend heavily on top tier players' character choices. If a top tier player uses your champion and wipes the floor with everyone else then that thesis will be worth jack-shit as far as the community is concerned.
yeah I was talking about morg who has a high win ranked and was used a lot during LCS and worlds, but the argument was about her design. either way it is over, and I learned my lesson to just ignore the bait period.

zeemumu

yeah I was talking about morg who has a high win ranked and was used a lot during LCS and worlds, but the argument was about her design. either way it is over, and I learned my lesson to just ignore the bait period.

How can you write a thesis on character design.

Their friendship made no sense to me. They knew each other for 5 minutes and were only helping each other because of circumstance. The Finn/Rey stuff didn't make much sense, either. He basically fell in love with her as soon as she hit him in the face.

It was love at first sight for Poe and Finn. They're basically Star Wars's Ennis and Jack. We just need them to get stranded on a Mountain together.

akira28

Run into crazy unhinged mathemeticians in unmarked internet spaces, brehs. LOL that shit happened to me. Trying to discuss game dynamics, and I thought I was getting into the woods, this dude is like "do I have your permission to send you this PDF?" LOL 60 pages of tiny tiny script most of it numbers on what I assume was game theory and balance. I was like, ok man you win. Whatever this thing between us was, you won it.

TheFlow

Banned
How can you write a thesis on character design.
go read it for yourself, when I read it I knew it was time to let the argument go.

Run into crazy unhinged mathemeticians in unmarked internet spaces, brehs. LOL that shit happened to me. Trying to discuss game dynamics, and I thought I was getting into the woods, this dude is like "do I have your permission to send you this PDF?" LOL 60 pages of tiny tiny script most of it numbers on what I assume was game theory and balance. I was like, ok man you win. Whatever this thing between us was, you won it.
Exactly^

I really want to see this now.

The recent BET and Soul Train had me going back to listening to albums and artists I haven't before, my favorite out of them has to be this new girl Andra Day. I found her through both BET and That Nina Revisited album. She can blow. Some people in the comments say she sound like a mix of Rihanna and Amy Winehouse. I didn't see it at first, but on some songs she sounds like one or the other. That shit was added to my top of the year.

The Adder

Banned
Does GAF still have that anonymous advice thread? I've got an extremely unlikely problem that will absolutely be construed as a stealth bag thread were I to make one.

zeemumu

Oh no, it's more unlikely than that.

Just tell Nomura that you can't accept the beta key unless everyone gets the beta key, and that he should definitely go ahead with a January release for KH Unchained.

Darkseid has the laziest flight pose that I've seen since mind controlled Superman.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Omg I love this new sf! some fans might hate this but is a lot more accessible to newcomers.

Hope you're right. Really wanna give this game a chance.
While I respect the sf series it always had a weird rhythm that never clicked for me.

Top Bottom