• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Kreed

Ladies and Gentlemen: Steve Harvey

Cold blooded. They should have done that after the show went off the air. And then Steve shows the card with the winner on it he was supposed to read and it makes the mistake even worse. How do you mix up the Miss Universe winner with the big damn font over it?

CWuBR2GUkAABBP0.jpg

Even auto correct doesn't want to help Steve out of this one.

andthebeatgoeson

I never really liked Steve but him getting the racism makes me want to indescribably defend him.

And why didn't autocorrect help him? Is autocorrect like pokeman? You hand to train it up in the ways of the world?

Dereck

I've been off of Harvey's side ever since he said that extremely ignorant fluff about atheists, someone posted a compilation video of Harvey saying "things", in a thread awhile ago. I think it may have been Slayven, I don't remember. That video though, pretty much changed my entire opinion about 'em.

Slayven

I've been off of Harvey's side ever since he said that extremely ignorant fluff about atheists, someone posted a compilation video of Harvey saying "things", in a thread awhile ago. I think it may have been Slayven, I don't remember. That video though, pretty much changed my entire opinion about 'em.

Never liked the dude, he went from playing a tired pimp to a holy man. Dude was all about the bullshit

JLynn

Saw the first 8 eps of Power Rangers Dino Charge on Netflix. What a difference a change of guard makes. I haven't came across any parts of the show that made me slap my forehead in disbelief (I had mad headaches from Super Megaforce). The cast gel well, the writing is decent, and there's a better blend from Saban shot footage to Toei shot footage (Aside of the matte finish lycra material and jolly Kyoryu Red.) Speaking of jolly. HUGE contrast between him and Tyler. He has a monotone voice that while it is not an annoyance it's noticible compared to the other cast. The fiancée loved it and can't wait for the rest of the episodes to be uploaded.

And is it me or is Poisandra wearing a gimp mask? I didn't notice it at first until I saw a close up of her face and saw brass zipper teeth around her mouth. Now I can't unsee it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Saw the first 8 eps of Power Rangers Dino Charge on Netflix. What a difference a change of guard makes. I haven't came across any parts of the show that made me slap my forehead in disbelief (I had mad headaches from Super Megaforce). The cast gel well, the writing is decent, and there's a better blend from Saban shot footage to Toei shot footage (Aside of the matte finish lycra material and jolly Kyoryu Red.) Speaking of jolly. HUGE contrast between him and Tyler. He has a monotone voice that while it is not an annoyance it's noticible compared to the other cast. The fiancée loved it and can't wait for the rest of the episodes to be uploaded.

And is it me or is Poisandra wearing a gimp mask? I didn't notice it at first until I saw a close up of her face and saw brass zipper teeth around her mouth. Now I can't unsee it.

you need to come to tokugaf.

andthebeatgoeson

Never understood why people are taking life advice from a comedian.
You ain't lying, bruh.

I was originally on the hate train because of those suits and seemingly shucking and jiving, and I don't expect much.

But if I give credit to Kevin Hart, I'll give credit to Steve. He made his way and got to a place that ultimately shows us in a different light.

So I'll give him a pass. I feel so weird

Cedric was always better

*inbefore you all tell me how cedric is secretly a nazi or some shit*

As long as we can agree that DL is the worst and Bernie was the goat, I'm OK.

DL's comedy was trash. Then I see him on the radio making sense so I'm conflicted.

andthebeatgoeson

Slayven

There is a comic for everything. The 3 wishes thread reminded me there is a comic about a dude that fucks his genie. He pulls a DY and barely takes care of the kids

Join us in Tokugaf

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
There is a comic for everything. The 3 wishes thread reminded me there is a comic about a dude that fucks his genie. He pulls a DY and barely takes care of the kids

i havent thought about clandestine in a while

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
You ain't lying, bruh.

I was originally on the hate train because of those suits and seemingly shucking and jiving, and I don't expect much.

But if I give credit to Kevin Hart, I'll give credit to Steve. He made his way and got to a place that ultimately shows us in a different light.

So I'll give him a pass. I feel so weird

He gets no pass from me as Steve was just fine with getting a check from Trump to host the damned show.

Slayven

What if Halo was rebooted?

Instead of ironman like armor, master chief is actually wearing a symbiotic lifeform grown to be a weapon. Normally the sym suits have a basic programming just to assist the user. But Chief's suit evolves after exposure to Forerunner tech into a sentient being, taking the name Cortana

Can work in a romance, does Cortana love Chief because she was programmed to, or because she legit wants to?

Top Bottom