• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

TheFlow

Banned
I think Rey's a Solo.

And Daniel Craig did a great job.
Spoilers about Rey's heritage
how can she be a solo when both hand leia didn't recognize her unless they are keeping it a secret. I also think luke knows something about Rey based on the look he gave her

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
1xVpRHf.gif

Shaddap!

Kreed

I'll show support for the black girls (yes, girls) he molested. Or does their blackness not count in his eyes?

I am reaching peak FOH with everyone and everything as 2015 comes to a close.

Don't read that black women aren't hot thread.

I'm serious, it's bad for blood pressure.

zeemumu

Spoilers about Rey's heritage
how can she be a solo when both hand leia didn't recognize her unless they are keeping it a secret. I also think luke knows something about Rey based on the look he gave her

You weren't reading all those weird looks she was getting from Han? Him offering her a job was about more than just her piloting skills. And then him and that alien who owned the bar had an entire offscreen conversation about Rey. Even Leia gives her some looks towards the end. I think it's pretty obvious that they know who she is.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't read that black women aren't hot thread.

I'm serious, it's bad for blood pressure.

Reminds me of my last weekend.

Won a trip to lovely Cleveland, it was one of my friend's birthday so we were trying to find a strip club to hit up.

One dude finds one but goes and I quote: "Okay I found one a few blocks down the street but it's only black girls...so forget that"

And suddenly everyone just agrees. One guy goes so far as to say "yeah I need diversity"

I instantly call them out on this pointing out if it was a "only white girls" strip club they'd be all over it and calling me weird if I objected and wanted "diversity"

cdyhybrid

You weren't reading all those weird looks she was getting from Han? Him offering her a job was about more than just her piloting skills. And then him and that alien who owned the bar had an entire offscreen conversation about Rey. Even Leia gives her some looks towards the end. I think it's pretty obvious that they know who she is.

I think it's more likely that she was one of the kids Luke was training before shit hit the fan.

andthebeatgoeson

Won a trip to lovely Cleveland, it was one of my friend's birthday so we were trying to find a strip club to hit up.

One dude finds one but goes and I quote: "Okay I found one a few blocks down the street but it's only black girls...so forget that"

And suddenly everyone just agrees. One guy goes so far as to say "yeah I need diversity"

I instantly call them out on this pointing out if it was a "only white girls" strip club they'd be all over it and calling me weird if I objected and wanted "diversity"
So how was the white only club?

akira28

black girl only clubs always have that damn "velvet rope" or the brass bar you can't pass to even get close to the girls unless you're trying to get a 50$ lap dance. White girl strip clubs they're all fake 69'ing you at your table and shit, they're crazy.

TheFlow

Banned
Fuck you guys are right about Rey
han is definitely her father so maybe they thought she was dead the whole time. How did kylo not recognize Rey though

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
black girl only clubs always have that damn "velvet rope" or the brass bar you can't pass to even get close to the girls unless you're trying to get a 50$ lap dance. White girl strip clubs they're all fake 69'ing you at your table and shit, they're crazy.

Sounds classy as fuck. Haven't come across that up here (Toronto).

Mizerman

I guess overconfidence would do that to some people.

B-But.

You gotta look at it from the "other angle."

TheFlow

Banned

my story is similar to yours but instead of strip clubs it was just a night club. My white friends refused to dace with black girls no matter how fine they were. I am like are yah crazy look at that booty. shiiiiid

akira28

TIL calling all black people ugly isn't the same as calling all black people dumb...somehow?

Yeah they're allowed to judge you by your looks because it has to do with whether they would have sex with your or not, and they're entitled to their opinion. But you can't talk about intelligence because that's racism.

zeemumu

Fuck you guys are right about Rey
han is definitely her father so maybe they thought she was dead the whole time. How did kylo not recognize Rey though

Would you recognize your sister when the last time you saw her was when she was about 4 years old and you see her again at 20?
Either that and/or
Han and Leia faked her death like they did for Vader's kids in the prequels.

6GuMbiAl.jpg

TheFlow

Banned
Would you recognize your sister when the last time you saw her was when she was about 4 years old and you see her again at 20?
Either that and/or
Han and Leia faked her death like they did for Vader's kids in the prequels.

Oh man so I just read something about rey's origin
Kylo saved her from the massacre and hid her on jakku away from Snoke and did a jedi mind wipe since he is good with the force. The flashback shows her being saved by kylo. Her being a good pilot.mechanic and gifted with the force shows she is related to luke and leia! sweet.

Classic example of another black woman being played by Emma Watson

You guys are wrong about Rey
she's Luke's kid that he Jedi mind wiped into her staying in jakku which is why she was determined to go back for no reason. The wipe was partially broken at the light saber of her dad's

TheFlow

Banned

she's Luke's kid that he Jedi mind wiped into her staying in jakku which is why she was determined to go back for no reason. The wipe was partially broken at the light saber of her dad's

I think you are right
one thing is certain she was mind wiped and programmed to stay on jakku and she is related to luke

zeemumu

That Bottom's too long for her.

I don't think she's Luke's. That's far too obvious and she can still be Han and Leia's kid and be force sensitive. In the EU, Han and Leia had force children and the son also happened to turn evil while the daughter fought against him on the side of light.

Plus the Jedi code kinda forbids that whole romance thing. Luke clearly didn't accept that at the end of Empire Strikes Back but seems to have at the beginning of RotJ.

TheFlow

Banned
woah that black girl thread went from being his punishment is too harsh to full on double standards and calling out black people for being hypocrites.

akira28

I mean, the entire BCT thread was sent to the shadowrealm last year, and shit only got worse since then.

this is just our fucked up Wonder Woman arc. we decided to stay in the land of men. bish is our I-ching and the other amazons absconded to the other dimension with our goddess powers.

harSon

Banned
I was one of the first posters in that thread. I ate dinner, watched a movie, hopped on GAF, refreshed the OT seeing that it had swelled to 6 damn pages and shook my fucking head.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Well, it is generally in your best interest to spend the holidays with friends, family, and people you know and respect, instead of randoms on the Internet who think your self-worth is up for debate

Top Bottom