• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

cdyhybrid

Tomorrow.

C8n5F6V.gif

Can't even be bothered with it anymore, let people whistle into space and act as new as they want, we're about to get T.U.R.N.T. after work and my blacaroni and cheese came out on point.

Merry Christmas from The Temptations.

That Bottom's too long for her.

I don't think she's Luke's. That's far too obvious and she can still be Han and Leia's kid and be force sensitive. In the EU, Han and Leia had force children and the son also happened to turn evil while the daughter fought against him on the side of light.

Plus the Jedi code kinda forbids that whole romance thing. Luke clearly didn't accept that at the end of Empire Strikes Back but seems to have at the beginning of RotJ.

He
was banging some other chick who could use the Force/Sensitive to it. Was semi happy father til she was around 8 and starts accidently force pushing bullies. Being SSJ3 at 8 and accidently killing your mom your dad Luke gots to put you down but stay good. Luke mind wipes that yo bitch ass memory and give you a time out on Jakku doing petty shit like you were doing as a kid on a moisture farm. Then your dad goes to the store to get some beer and never comes back. Then you meet some black guy and the toy he brought. The po-po show up b/c they need to kill the black guy in self defense if they could just find him. While running you get this urge to show him to your dad and maybe lie and say you are dating. The angry white cop catches your friend/fake boyfriend and puts him in a coma (luckily this was all caught on film) and you serve some Non-Cis White Male justice on his ass and get away. You keep your goal to find dear old dad but this time just return his beer bottle opener to him so he could finally come home
there and done

Crocodile

I liked Steve Harvey on the Steve Harvey sitcom show. It wasn't high brow but it got laughs from me. The more I've learned about the guy since then, the less I've come to like him though. A sketch individual through and through

man some folks really hate black women

Me:
*Sees topic title and # of posts*
*Click thread and reads first post*
*ponders*
*Closes thread*
"Before I damage my sanity, I'm going to check BCT to see if that thread has gone the way all similar threads have gone in the past"
*Sees suspicions confirmed*

SIGH :(

Fuck, why write in such a toxic way?
I went to the comments section waiting for complete disapproval but there are dozens of people clapping for him.

(I'm guessing this writer has this kind of "fame"? Don't know the guy)

edit: nvm, checked his other pieces...

it's not his other places it's the entire site since you aren't in the know. The site is for KKK people (founded by a KKK member) and the likes

Slayven

Women get shit on on the internet in general, but folks take shitting on black women to a whole nother level.

Just want to know Satch, Manky, and Blasian I got your back. The power of Slayvenocity is at your command.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm just fucking with him. After all that talk, he probably just ended up at the white club. Kave is a Lions fan. Taking Ls is a past-time.

Kave, we should go drinking. A Lions Eagles tear-a-thon.

No it's even worse, I'm a Browns fan...and a Leafs fan and a Jays fans and a Raptors fan.

All my (sports) life I've known misery.

Imm0rt4l

Fuck, why write in such a toxic way?
I went to the comments section waiting for complete disapproval but there are dozens of people clapping for him.

(I'm guessing this writer has this kind of "fame"? Don't know the guy)

edit: nvm, checked his other pieces...
Breitbart is a racist organization

Kreed

People defend fuck shit that is said because they say the same bullshit.

Of course. They know they themselves have said/thought the same BS and need to convince themselves that we are being "overly PC" or "outrage culture is getting out of hand" vs the internet allowing their asses to interact with people with different opinions than them and their close circle friends for the first time in their lives and finally being told they are fucked up too.

starting to see why BCT peeps leave for a bit. OT will defend anything

All part of the cycle.

Slayven

Of course. They know they themselves have said/thought the same BS and need to convince themselves that we are being "overly PC" or "outrage culture is getting out of hand" vs the internet allowing their asses to interact with people with different opinions than them and their close circle friends for the first time in their lives and finally being told they are fucked up too.

All part of the cycle.

Yeah, their not wrong, it's society's fault.

Why is punishing racists for being racist seen as a bad thing? We have to engage him how? He's in college, he's an adult. He knows being racist is wrong. Why should he be coddled?

Trey

Lately I've been perfecting the art of seeing a suspect thread title and just going

1363875477243907343.GIF

You save 15 percent on your sanity.

andthebeatgoeson

No it's even worse, I'm a Browns fan...and a Leafs fan and a Jays fans and a Raptors fan.

All my (sports) life I've known misery.
I'm sorry. You can always be a fan of philly teams. Things are starting to look up, any day now. Any day.

I'll send you my 2008 DVDs so we can relive the better times.

Don't read that black women aren't hot thread.

I'm serious, it's bad for blood pressure.

I haven't been that active in GAF as of late and I can safely say it's made me happier to be a little ignorant of the dumb shit that may happen around here.

I did catch that thread though and I am glad that it's locked.

Also: Star Wars was AMAZING, fam. Go see it if you haven't.

Came here after that thread because I needed to see some people agreeing with me. They just don't get it, huh?

Anyways
Where you're from - Bahamas
Where you live - Bahamas
What is your age? - 22
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Mixed Caribbean (mostly ID as black tho)
Do you know your roots - Uh... Something like Dominican/Guyanese/English from what I remember. That's why I say general Caribbean. (Also my great, great grandad on my Dad's side was a slave owner?? No surprise there lol)
Favorite musical genre - Video game music
Your profession/major/career interest - Environmental stuff
Your religious affiliation - Raised Catholic, don't really practice now. Not sure what I believe though.
Hobbies - Video games, drawing, reading, writing, SCUBA, fishing.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I've only ever had KFC and Churches. Popeye's just opened here, so soon.

andthebeatgoeson

Came here after that thread because I needed to see some people agreeing with me. They just don't get it, huh?

Anyways
Welcome Fam. All are welcome in these halls. Even self haters.

Edit: you know what's amazing? The best way to connect big land masses via phone or internet is to just drop really expensive cat 5 cable onto the ocean floor. Doesn't that sound crazy?

Kreed

Welcome. And as for that thread, I just wish more posters understood how to put themselves in someone's shoes besides the racists. Like if Miss USA from the Miss Universe Pageant was asking for help for Breast Cancer on Twitter and some jackass messaged her a comment "White women are ugly thou", there would be no damn defense force for this clown. Hell the comment probably would have made national news as an example of "reverse racism".

Africanus

Alright people, help me decide.

Is Battlefront worth it?

I was thinking of getting my first PS4 game after blazing through the first 3 Uncharted games that came with the bundle.

Alternatively, recommend some good PS4 games.

Nakazato

Is Battlefront worth it?

I was thinking of getting my first PS4 game after blazing through the first 3 Uncharted games that came with the bundle.

Battlefront may be the only shooter I hype comptive in

FyreWulff

Black community in Omaha decides to hold a meeting.

WOWT (NBC) sends a black reporter and it talks about the event in general.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/...Discussed-in-Community-Meeting-363213551.html

KETV (ABC) tries to send a white reporter and makes the entire news story whining about the no white people allowed aspect. (They do in fact have a black member of their news team.. but I guess they wanted to go with their angle instead)

http://www.ketv.com/news/blacks-only-meeting-held-at-32nd-pinkney/37073568

I have a feeling I'm going to be using this example a lot in the future on this forum.

Why is punishing racists for being racist seen as a bad thing? We have to engage him how? He's in college, he's an adult. He knows being racist is wrong. Why should he be coddled?

People want to talk about ending racism but want to do it while still retaining the ability to be racist with no consequences. Fuck 'em, I think a long suspension is exactly what that idiot needed. People need to figure out that internet speech is just as real and as intended as in person speech.

zeemumu

Is Battlefront worth it?

It's a solid game with its only real flaws being that there aren't that many maps and it single player is more or less just the tutorial.

If you just want to go online and fly ships and shoot stuff and you don't mind the limited map selection then I say go for it.

And about Uncharted: I don't know if they fix it in the remaster but in the first game those jet ski levels are nearly unplayable.

Slayven

Is Battlefront worth it?

It pretty fun

Black community in Omaha decides to hold a meeting.

WOWT (NBC) sends a black reporter and it talks about the event in general.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/...Discussed-in-Community-Meeting-363213551.html

KETV (ABC) tries to send a white reporter and makes the entire news story whining about the no white people allowed aspect. (They do in fact have a black member of their news team.. but I guess they wanted to go with their angle instead)

http://www.ketv.com/news/blacks-only-meeting-held-at-32nd-pinkney/37073568

I have a feeling I'm going to be using this example a lot in the future on this forum.

People want to talk about ending racism but want to do it while still retaining the ability to be racist with no consequences. Fuck 'em, I think a long suspension is exactly what that idiot needed. People need to figure out that internet speech is just as real and as intended as in person speech.
Some folks hate having their privilege stepped on

Quintin Tarantino almost made a Luke Cage movie fam.... Think about what it could have been
Terrible?

Top Bottom