• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
merry bitchmesss. Christmas holiday kwanzaa hanukkah stuff. YEAh.

nah for real though I hope everybody has the privilege of sharing the holidays with your friends and loved ones.

I almost went to Popeye's today. We were I the line and everything but then we realized how many people were actually there so we left. I should post the pic of the line on opening day.

Anyways, happy holidays BCT!

Shy

There's a very sad infographic going around about how TFA is "indoctrinating women". This is the only worthwhile part of it.

OA2WeYr.png

'cuck ball'
NkP0w17.gif

So... do they address when the representation of the white man is owned by the Hispanic dude and works with the black dude?
bqddZ2B.gif

Merry Chrismas brehs! Stay safe, have fun dont overdue the partying.
Merry Beefmas everyone. Even the lurkers.
Merry Christmas to all y'all.
Happy holidays BCT.
happy holidays yall
merry bitchmesss. Christmas holiday kwanzaa hanukkah stuff. YEAh.
Anyways, happy holidays BCT!
Right back at you, lovely BCT.
8wgn3hh.gif

everyone knows the only thing that has more power over the white goddess than the BBC is the lusty latin lover.

This is true. The blonder the hair and bluer the eyes the easier it is for me.

"Wait you're Hispanic?" followed by woman rubbing my shoulders is how I know I am almost in there.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So I guess Christmas fireworks are a thing. Thanks, Houston?

Oh, and Merry Christmas everybody.

Village

Happy merry, whatever holiday you prefer.

I'm late as shit but finally got BL, Presequel. Welp, time to invest far too much time into that bullshit. RandyP is a liar and a thief, but if he don't make a damn good loot shooter.

LionPride

Banned
I really need to know how I went from arguing that Finn's character was fine but I understood why folks would be upset to minorities of all types get shafted and need to complain to arguing about how Finn's character is decent but not strong...

Furyous

Merry Xmas BCT.

Hope y'all got whatever you wanted. Had to work as a blizzard occurred outside. Yes, I'm pissed that nothing is open.

Shy

Happy Holidays, peeps.
Mer Crimmuh y'all
Happy Holidays fam.
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa and all that jazz fam.
and Merry Christmas to everyone.
Oh, and Merry Christmas everybody.
Happy merry, whatever holiday you prefer.
Merry christmas bct fam
Merry Xmas BCT.
You to you guys too. Happy Christmas.
UKOofbS.gif

dabig2

im gone as a muthafucka and i dont know why i'm on this series of tubes typing random shit. but merry christmas my fellow minorities and lovely white people.

btw, women advice. i dont know if i should smash my neighbors daughter or nah. Her and her moms came over earlier in the evening to my family domicile and handed us some deep fried christmas eve turkey (fucking delicious), chitlins (I shit you not and it was damn good), and a nice barrel of holiday popcorn, but she was giving me some of those good eyes to me and its not the first time since I moved back home a month ago, like all broke ass millennials between jobs these days lol.

now, i am a gentlemen with a homesome christian upbringing but holy shit did the daughter grow up GOOD since i last saw her (im 29) and she's 23 and just graduated college. Half your age + 7 means its ok and she is an adult adult, but she was like 12 when my fam first moved out here and i was already in college doing stupid shit. Last time I saw her she was still in highschool and i was still in college doing stupid shit so it really feels weird. I mean, to be hones, i probably won't cause dont need the neighbor drama and i'll be out of the house again real soon once I get my next job.

So that said, any of ya'll ever experience going back home and finding grown ass former kids wanting you? Feels weird to be old and shit (no offense to the 30 and 40 something old ass crew reading).

Top Bottom