• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Ok, I don't follow and thats fine. I only responded to your post I quoted. There must be some context I'm missing.

Yeah my bad basically I don't disagree with the notion that they posted but its like instead of educating or illuminating, its used to shame black people who do enjoy the holiday and that did not come off as a earnest attempt to help imo.

JLynn

"GAF, I wanna know some anime opening songs not in English."

*One eager gaffer copied and pasted a long list of Japanese openings within the past ten years, in ABC order*

*JLynn facepalms*

shingi70

Banned
The day after Christmas sucks. I have to do alot more work becuase the afternoon and night shifts barely work.

Christmas was cool went to see Star Wars again with my family, got the the third degree from my uncle and gran wanting to meet my girlfriend. Hung out with her and exchanged gifts, she got me A Joker Keychain, Star Wars Battlefront and the Force Awakens Disney Infinty stuff.

Kind of anxious for classes to start on the 11th.

G-Fex

In what way? It's legit my GOTY but if you mean like Quiet then you can't defend that lol

well I don't mean MGSV. I guess any game with stupid things like this quiet nonsense.

Gettin all fanboyish angry. Kinda like that guy who was triggered by people talking ill of witcher 3. ( I don't know what witcher 3 is)

LionPride

Banned
People are way to willing to fight for some shit they invested themselves in. Hell, people are too willing to invest themselves in shit that really doesn't matter, as seen by the guy who had a vendetta against Star Wars 7 and Disney because the Extended Universe doesn't exist anymore

well I don't mean MGSV. I guess any game with stupid things like this quiet nonsense.

Gettin all fanboyish angry. Kinda like that guy who was triggered by people talking ill of witcher 3. ( I don't know what witcher 3 is)

Well we all know fanboyism is a disease lol

People are way to willing to fight for some shit they invested themselves in. Hell, people are too willing to invest themselves in shit that really doesn't matter, as seen by the guy who had a vendetta against Star Wars 7 and Disney because the Extended Universe doesn't exist anymore

Sad thing is is that it does it's just a separate continuity
and the last movie takes elements from it anyways

Srry for the double post

G-Fex

I was googling some slimey shit the other night and the first link result was you andMassive arguing with folks in a thread.

I said goddamn.

There's so many things wrong with this post.

Let's see

'googling some slimey shit' This somehow doesn't surprise me?

'and Massive' who the fuck is massive?

Trey

I don't know why people get so worked up about canonicity. A good story is a good story, regardless of if the IP holders consider it relevant to their current direction of the series.

Disney probably disregarded the entire EU purely because the superfans would throw a fit every time something similar to the EU was represented in the new films. It would be like walking across a mine field when constructing a narrative, and who really would want to bother?

PInk Tape

Banned
I had a pretty enjoyable Christmas yesterday. Dad's side of the fam didn't have a big family gathering this year though since some of them had to work and I'm still pretty bummed about not seeing them :/

DJQegsN.gif

akira28

pretty pathetic

human nature. i think they even have a definition for it. sunken cost fallacy. we believed so hard, wanted it so bad, and it was mediocre, so we love it like it hatched from a golden egg that fell out of our own asses. humans are worthy of pity.

edit:
the bald sniper zombie girls were kinda hot though. that could be a look.

andthebeatgoeson

Damn you're close.

So day after Christmas, I still see this chick on my fb (big surprise) campaigning against it. Yesterday she was like why don't we celebrate kawanza and let the white people celebrate Christmas. Today she was posting Frederick Douglass saying how he thought the holiday was a tool of oppression for slaves.

I just can't...
Come on thru and finish up this honey baked ham.

I always see people campaigning against holidays, religion and almost anything they can. As if the whole system wasn't used against us. Like, that was just a tool. Like Christianity. If you could substitute any of those tools for another, they would have bent it for their use.

You can see it happening with Islam. A couple of terrorist attacks and every Muslim is asking for jihad? No, most practicing Muslims i know are extremely peaceful. It's unfortunate but they have been marginalized to hell and back.

Slayven

Come on thru and finish up this honey baked ham.

I always see people campaigning against holidays, religion and almost anything they can. As if the whole system wasn't used against us. Like, that was just a tool. Like Christianity. If you could substitute any of those tools for another, they would have bent it for their use.

You can see it happening with Islam. A couple of terrorist attacks and every Muslim is asking for jihad? No, most practicing Muslims i know are extremely peaceful. It's unfortunate but they have been marginalized to hell and back.

So if i am in the area can I get 25 dollars?

star wars:
kylo ren's mom is a princess and dad is the best pilot in the universe yet you still have mental issues lol. typical

Top Bottom