• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Nakazato

YES

Happy holidays to each of you, btw. Needed a bit of space thx to an extended bout of fuckery but I'm good now.

Watching my boys play Transformers Devastation and the feels, my goodness
Bish cosign'd so listen to it.

Just had my sorry ass RAVENS sweep the steelers and in all likelihood knock them out the playoffs

What a wonderful Christmas weekend

shagia

back home, feels good to be back in front of three monitors so i can have three times the mushrooms growing in my brain for an extended amount of time, I'm gonna miss LA though

ended it all by going to Universal Studios, probably the worst way yet best way to end it all, worst because I really, really want to go back after going

tumblr_nzr8u9PX7Y1qedyjyo1_1280.jpg

definitely the most likable dude on the planet

It's not a bad game at all, but it's all been done before. It's basically Persona with a different skin, no communities and no new or interesting systems. I've never been into Fire Emblem so I'm probably missing out on the "hey, I know that character/reference" factor too.

I think they should have gone even more over the top it really, there's not much to set it apart

I'm also playing Xenoblade X which is on another level

shingi70

Banned
It's not a bad game at all, but it's all been done before. It's basically Persona with a different skin, no communities and no new or interesting systems. I've never been into Fire Emblem so I'm probably missing out on the "hey, I know that character/reference" factor too.

I think they should have gone even more over the top it really, there's not much to set it apart

Basically Persona sold me on the game when they showed the original trailer. Still a bit salty it isn't dark fantasty though.

So due to some personal issues my girlfriend won't be starting college till next fall. She's wants to go to the art Institute but I was wondering what's the best way to talk her out of going to a for profit art school without coming off as Judgemental.

andthebeatgoeson

Basically Persona sold me on the game when they showed the original trailer. Still a bit salty it isn't dark fantasty though.

So due to some personal issues my girlfriend won't be starting college till next fall. She's wants to go to the art Institute but I was wondering what's the best way to talk her out of going to a for profit art school without coming off as Judgemental.
Just ask her if she's thought about the things you are worried about.

Price, debt, likelihood of finding a job, etc. Let her talk about it extensively. Hopefully she will get the hint and ask for your advice.

Then reply, 'I'm just not so sure about... I just want the best for you.'

You can ask a lot of probing questions with you're mind already made up and still escape being judgemental.

Slayven

But do you have that 2,500 yen for me?

Village

Playing borderlands the pre sequel , game has best rich black posh british person in video games. Sorry dudley you have been over thrown.

It is it wrong that I think it's ain't that bad

But I was expecting this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q7YKWfmI7g

The beat is nice, I think I have that favorited on sound cloud. The beat, the rapping is... eh. The thing you quoted, the thing you included. Is I don't even know how to respond to it really.

Korea, I guess

Tell her how you feel. I honestly feel Art Institute takes more than it actually gives its student. Too many second hand accounts about its expenses and how almost robotic the atmosphere is(which terrible for artists) really made me decide against it when I decided I was gonna go back to school for Film Solely.

Depending on what she wants to do, she's better off doing her own thing first unless she really wants a degree now.

andthebeatgoeson

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/27/beh...ered_the_white_house_so_grossly_ill_informed/

A takedown of Reagan. I want to punch someone in the face.

The first lady made her own contribution to the diffusion of authority. No one of his appointees, not even his chief of staff, exercised so much power. The New York Times, discussing Nancy Reagan, even wrote of an “Associate Presidency.” She understood her husband’s limitations and did all she could to make sure that he was well served. Their son Michael said, “Dad looks at half a glass of water and says: Look at this! It’s half full! Nancy is always trying to figure out: Who stole the other half from my husband?” She sometimes influenced Reagan’s policies, notably when she pushed for arms control, and she was thought to have been responsible for the removal of two cabinet officials and of the president’s latter-day chief of staff. During his tenure, she dismissed accounts of her impact, but in her memoir, she acknowledged: “For eight years I was sleeping with the president, and if that doesn’t give you special access, I don’t know what does.”

Reagan’s staff found especially exasperating the need to clear the president’s schedule with a first lady who placed so much reliance upon a West Coast astrologer, Joan Quigley. That had been true since the beginning in Sacramento when Reagan was inaugurated as governor at midnight because, it was reported, that was the hour this woman set after perusing the zodiac. On a number of occasions, Deaver would spend days working out an intricate itinerary for the president’s travels down to the last detail only to be told that he had to scrap everything because the astrologer had determined that the stars were not properly aligned. Horoscopes fixed the day and hour of such major events as presidential debates and summit meetings with Soviet leaders. The president’s most important aide said, “We were paralyzed by this craziness.”

This is their reference? The savior they prop up? Just pure mediocrity. They had a reign of terror, with their drug push and it's taken decades to unwrap.

Slayven

The Adder

Banned
So as I said before, I don't have the voice for doing this very well (nor do I have the equipment, or the talent) but I wonder if anyone familiar with Steven Universe can spot what I'm doing in this:

http://tindeck.com/listen/gzqua

(I wrote more lyrics, but again, I don't have the voice, equipment, or talent to do it right.)

Young Magus

I still get the urge to throw a freestyle over challenge, this is coincidence as I just got to summoned beast battle as of this post.

o/t tho dread scott's art is giving me life.

Damn the dollar is that weak against th yen. I always went by 100 yen= 1 Dollar

FF8's OST GOAT

You have it the other way around, the dollars stronger now.

$1=~1.17 yen.......this shit adds up when it gets into the hundreads ;-;

And yes 8`s OST is good as well some chill tracks

dabig2

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/27/beh...ered_the_white_house_so_grossly_ill_informed/

A takedown of Reagan. I want to punch someone in the face.

This is their reference? The savior they prop up? Just pure mediocrity. They had a reign of terror, with their drug push and it's taken decades to unwrap.

You have to understand - Reagan is the only 'win' the Republicans have had since like Eisenhower, and Eisenhower would, ironically, be a fucking commie in comparison to the modern GOP. Nixon was a crook, Ford was who gives a shit, HW Bush was a liar and a 1 term loser, and his dumbass son - well, you can dedicate an entire college curriculum to his many fuckups. So they have to prop up the myth of Raygun.

It's the only thing they have. And that is also why the Republican party is a fucking joke and I honestly don't respect people that continue to vote for these assholes given that the party has been a backwards, cruel cosmic prank going on for more than 4 decades now.

Top Bottom