• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

tumblr_nzr8u9PX7Y1qedyjyo1_1280.jpg

I don't understand my gun but friends at times. One just said "the gays like it tho" when talking about me being at the music festival and some of the EDM stuff there

Shy

It probably hasn't been. Still, I'd do a few things right now:

1. Remove your payment info.
2. Check your email associated with your Steam account to see if anyone "tried" to access it during this time by logging into their own accounts.
3. Add SteamGuard if you haven't already.

Odds are it hasn't been compromised, because it was all just a case of cached info.
Thanks, will do.
4qW9cId.gif

Is Bronx-Man banned again?
He asked to be banned for month, so he could concentrate on life stuff.
unCXph1.gif

My neighbor sent me tamales left over from their Christmas. They're really good. I used to get food from my Mexican friends all the time when I used to live in the hood. I miss it.

akira28

I don't understand my gun but friends at times. One just said "the gays like it tho" when talking about me being at the music festival and some of the EDM stuff there

hahah ahh back in the day all you had to do to paint something as ultra negative was affiliate it with homosexuality. That shit is just about gone now, still holding on, but nothing like when I was coming up.

the truth is fool without gay people and disco culture, half the music you love today wouldn't exist.

Trey

Just saw Creed for the second time. Phenomenal film. I don't really think there's much I would change, if anything. The choreography and the style was just so well done.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
His character right? Cus Boyega himself is mad talented.

Also for people that have seen the movie:

why isn't finn's real name ever revealed? maybe I missed something but isn't the Finn moniker given to him while he is in the gunner seat of that Tie fighter?

Shy

why isn't finn's real name ever revealed? maybe I missed something but isn't the Finn moniker given to him while he is in the gunner seat of that Tie fighter?
Correct, we don't his real name, because Finn doesn't even know it yet, just his number.

They'll probably show it in the next film.

Finally got around to seeing TFA in IMAX 3D at a 7:30 showing (which was originally a 4:30 showing [which was originally a 12:30 showing])

it was gud

(actual spoilers)
Finn is already hella OP. Dude has no evident chosen one powers or magic genealogy, but he fought Kylo off for that long? The Shadow the Hedgehog son of Han and Leia and grandson of Vader? He's going to go places.
EDIT: the "you have a weapon" moment where Finn first activated the lightsaber was incredibly hype

p sure tumblr has ruined my conception of platonic male-male relationships, but that reunion between Finn and Po was, uh... I could see Finn playing for both teams in-universe.

also holy shit everyone was so fucking diverse it was so fucking awesome oh my god oh my god oh my god

THERE WAS A RANDOM FEMALE STORMTROOPER THAT WAS UNNAMED

LIKE WHAT

THAT'S SO FUCKING COOL

also enjoyed the fakeout with hugeass Snoke hologram and the one-upsmanship of Starkiller Base being the size of an actual fucking world

also got Halo CE vibes from a certain moment. Link contains spoilers, but not directly hotlinking the image in spoiler tags here because it won't work on mobile: spoil the movie, brehs

Africanus

His character right? Cus Boyega himself is mad talented.

Also for people that have seen the movie:

Of course his character, Boyega is great. Still have to watch Attack the Block.

He has no real name that he or the audience knows of. From birth he was taken from his parents and trained as a stormtrooper, combining the upraising of a clone trooper, with the diversity of an empire storm trooper. FN-2187 IS his identity.

andthebeatgoeson

Finally got around to seeing TFA in IMAX 3D at a 7:30 showing (which was originally a 4:30 showing [which was originally a 12:30 showing])

it was gud

(actual spoilers)
p sure tumblr has ruined my conception of platonic male-male relationships, but that reunion between Finn and Po was, uh... I could see Finn playing for both teams in-universe.
Breh? Seriously? Stop that.

It was the play up. I think both were great actors and they did a better job than the script. Actually selling the story and made me hyped. Like, a really good cast that should serve then well for a decade.
#FireChip
And they won't. A decade of drinking for Philly fans.

Gattsu25

Banned
Hope y'all had a merry christmas.

Found out that one of my cousins (who didn't have much contact with the rest of the extended family) passed away right before the 25th...waiting for that funeral date to be set.

Think I'm gonna watch TFA again to take my mind off things. Can't get enough of Finn.

May just rewatch Attack the Block, instead.

Bronx-Man

Banned
People putting Force Awakens ahead of Return of the Jedi are out of their minds. It's above the prequels but that's not exactly an accomplishment.

Top Bottom