• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

The Adder

Banned
I have just the worst god damned timing. Always post creative stuff at the bottom of a page while a topic is dead and right before it explodes.

Slayven

Here we go with this bullshit again.

happy_kwanzaa_images_with_quotes_9941894132.jpg

Furyous

We tolerate your ass and pretend we like you.

NOW THIS IS HOW YOU START YOUR MORNING. Dude came in here dropping nukes.

--

Salt Lake City has gang problems... WAIT, WAT?

I'm out here looking for a fiscally conservative apartment and low and behold a run across this, this, and this

Not too keen on living somewhere with gangs after growing up in the hood. Put another way: I'm too gotdamn old and midwestern to deal with this fuckery. I'm out here drawing up maps trying to size up neighborhoods on the chance that I run into some malicious fuckery.

Damn, looks like that job I had was just a one day assignment. The person who assigned me to it mislead me and the company didn't know I was working today. Apparently, the person who assigned me the job got fired and no one else knew of my employment there, so I'm not sure if I'm going to get paid for today. I better because I don't work for free and I got to look for another job again.

Shy

Damn, looks like that job I had was just a one day assignment. The person who assigned me to it mislead me and the company didn't know I was working today. Apparently, the person who assigned me the job got fired and no one else knew of my employment there, so I'm not sure if I'm going to get paid for today. I better because I don't work for free and I got to look for another job again.
Damm, i'm sorry to hear that Blasian.

Malyse

Care to guess how the grand jury decided on the Tamir Rice case? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

-----

Did I ever post the full view of the character in my avatar?

tumblr_nye3e73g811qe5dhno6_r1_540.png

FyreWulff

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/27/beh...ered_the_white_house_so_grossly_ill_informed/

A takedown of Reagan. I want to punch someone in the face.

This is their reference? The savior they prop up? Just pure mediocrity. They had a reign of terror, with their drug push and it's taken decades to unwrap.

Reagan did so much fucking damage to this country it's unreal

People are going to have to make targeted pushes to deReaganify the United States. much like deConfederazation

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Anger farts and snack talk

Ending 2015 on a high note

Seriously though I am drowning in snacks thanks to stocking stuffers and homemade baked goods. Ginger snaps and holiday fudge like yeaaaa

Malyse

150 fucking hours in Xenoblade X. It's amazing how much they improved on Xenoblade in every way. Feels more like Xenosaga.

Top Bottom