• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

I use to listen to TBGWT for Rod and the guess so Karen didn't talk that much. Now I listen for Rod to consistently notice how unaware Karen is of anything and get annoyed.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
150 fucking hours in Xenoblade X. It's amazing how much they improved on Xenoblade in every way. Feels more like Xenosaga.

I just started today.

Holy shit there's a lot going on in this. I think I'm gonna just do my own thing for a while now.

That shit was my Bat-signal. I'm the Voldermort of BCT.

You know the Dark Mark summons Voldemort right?

Edit:
Kave_Man said:
image.php

The fuck?

TheFlow

Banned
Slay comic heads. Is This vol 1-5 worth $5 as it's on sale right now. Fem Thor btw

Mumei
[spoileri don't know Harry Potter][/spoiler]
If you don't wanna get marvel unlimited which is free for one month with the code then go ahead and pay the 5 bucks.

The series is definitely worth reading

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Did I ever post the full view of the character in my avatar?

tumblr_nye3e73g811qe5dhno6_r1_540.png
Is that Rachel Dolezal?

Just fucking with you. Nice colour palette and I dig the aesthetic a lot. Prefer stocking on both legs, not just her left, but that's just me. Nice work.

Is that Rachel Dolezal?

Just fucking with you. Nice colour palette and I dig the aesthetic a lot. Prefer stocking on both legs, not just her left, but that's just me. Nice work.
It's that unknown 3rd girl from Destiny Child thinking that Beyonce lightening gif was why she was famous and did it herself

Malyse

Is that Rachel Dolezal?

just take off the forefinger and ring finger fingertips on the left glove and she's good.

It's that unknown 3rd girl from Destiny Child thinking that Beyonce lightening gif was why she was famous and did it herself

I have a rather manic design aesthetic and I really love unbalanced outfits.
It's blatantly informed by Tetsuya Nomura, but with leather, lace and neon instead of belts, chains and zippers.

She's intentionally and specifically designed to be to the opposite of my main character:

Lighter skin in opposition to brown. Amaranthine hair and turquoise eyes in opposition to teal hair and purple eyes. Cornrows, bangs, and a ponytail in opposition to straight hair with princess ringlets. Purple grey and gray clothes with gold highlights in opposition to pink, black and white with light blue highlights. And freckles because why the fuck not?

Pretty happy with how it came out.

akira28

what bullshit? she was going to finally fuck some dude she had been talking to "because his anaconda was big". And she found out he was bi and stepping out on his boyfriend. That's not love lost and hearts broken. I could see if she had been buying him shit and helped put his kid through college, but she's all "what we have to endure, why did I give my heart" etc. everyone who thinks their anaconda is big tries their hand at two-stepping. If she was honest she'd admit it wasn't that serious. The boyfriend though....lol. LOL.

But it was hilarious.

harSon

Banned
Finally started to watch hunterxhunter, after being reluctant to do so having seen the original animes/ovas (i hate rewatching shit). So fucking good.

ReiGun

Super lttp, but I finally watched Gone Girl. Got damn, shit was fuckery personified. That crazy ass white woman was something else.

Gone Girl was eh in those terms, i though the film Chloe did better in making a crazy white girl but less death and if you want to have violence you go with the goat..."Freeway"

andthebeatgoeson

what bullshit? she was going to finally fuck some dude she had been talking to "because his anaconda was big". And she found out he was bi and stepping out on his boyfriend. That's not love lost and hearts broken. I could see if she had been buying him shit and helped put his kid through college, but she's all "what we have to endure, why did I give my heart" etc. everyone who thinks their anaconda is big tries their hand at two-stepping. If she was honest she'd admit it wasn't that serious. The boyfriend though....lol. LOL.

But it was hilarious.
It's bullshit when you end up hiding from someone's significant other. Even if you know. She was in a closet naked. Yeah, that qualifies to me. If it wasn't bullshit, she could have just left. Then dude tried to fuck his boyfriend, dropping the same ole lines.

I see where you are going with this and still put my hat onto the bullshit hook.

amazing amy was the villain of the year. so awesome.
I'm not buying the story. He only stayed for the head game.

akira28

It's bullshit when you end up hiding from someone's significant other. Even if you know. She was in a closet naked. Yeah, that qualifies to me. If it wasn't bullshit, she could have just left. Then dude tried to fuck his boyfriend, dropping the same ole lines.

I see where you are going with this and still put my hat onto the bullshit hook.

I'm not buying the story. He only stayed for the head game.

my only point is there shouldn't be any love involved on her part, and to me it was framed like 'ladies, don't men just put us through the worst of it?'

bullshit like some really amazing and crazy annoying shit, yes. Bullshit like she's been really put upon and had her heart put through the wringer? It seemed like she didn't really even get upset upset until dude started kicking the same game to ole boy.

Its not like she had been dating him for weeks, she got this out of the way pretty quickly in my book. She found out he was the visiting ambassador from planet Freaky, and as far I can tell, they hadn't even exchanged gifts yet. she got out early.

edit: its late. I realize I just repeated what I typed earlier, lol. but still

akira28

Rah

Didn't know smokeydave was a racist bigot. He was aight when he was chilling in here

I saw some stuff I would want to ask him about, but nothing outright racist. His views on public safety in particular seemed to change with the birth of his kid, and in reference to British Muslims and terrorism he had some fairly blunt opinions, I think. that was my eagle eye view.

Top Bottom