• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

For the record:

FUCK LOEHMANN.

FUCK HIS PARTNER.

FUCK TIM MCGINTY.

BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Thank you.

Say it again and again for this and the next generations. At this point, I can only hope that our space faring descendants look back on these days as some of the most disgusting displays of an absence of human empathy. Hell all I can think about with stories like Stormm Roof's and Ethan Couch (affluenza boy) is how they're alive and kicking for the most heinous shit while the much younger Tamir is unfairly rotting in the ground due to the actions of a literal bumbling cop.

Finally started to watch hunterxhunter, after being reluctant to do so having seen the original animes/ovas (i hate rewatching shit). So fucking good.

Yeah HxH 2011 is straight up some of the most well animated shonen in anime history.

Super lttp, but I finally watched Gone Girl. Got damn, shit was fuckery personified. That crazy ass white woman was something else.

I don't know if the author did a sequel but I would love a day in the life of series for that couple. It's like Batman and the Joker marrying.

Now watch nightcrawler.

Watched this for the second time yesterday and it still blows me away. One of those movies I wish I could have made.

Malyse

She reminds me of RhiRhi...

I love your main character though. Both designs are well done.
Thanks! 😊 Incidentally one of the references used was Rashida Jones (for the freckles)
product of too many years of people talking shit about Vita i tells ya
no idea
Xenoblade spoiler

I laughed when I found the Vita boss. Like, really Nintendo? Couldn't have been an accident.

So good. Wait, is that true? Mrs Manky? Devo? I need some confirmation.

Actually, I'm sure a few ladies have confirmed the general bullshit they endure.

No, I have never had a moment like that.

That story is almost unbelievable, but I guess the down low is real. Poor Tina, and mostly, poor Chris. Kevin must have that bomb dick to get /everybody/ turnt out.

Malyse

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

Malyse

I should make more amiibo threads. People get so pissy about them.

-----

Some flags from my futuristic fictional world

The tribal lands of Vagor
fveEC9Q.png

Tǒngyī Kōtei-fū (统一 皇帝風)
3eyqkzo.png

Sege Amant
DgiVm0J.png

Sapes
GsXvCtM.png

I worry that I may have
Read As: am completely convinced that I
overdesigned it a wee bit.

abuC

LOL, I got hit with "My best friends are black" on FB by a friend of a friend who is trying to argue that Bush is better than Obama, and Obama is to blame for basically everything from systemic racism to the "weakening" of America.

Imm0rt4l

LOL, I got hit with "My best friends are black" on FB by a friend of a friend who is trying to argue that Bush is better than Obama, and Obama is to blame for basically everything from systemic racism to the "weakening" of America.
I've been catching bodies left and right on fb lately. Motherfuckers gonna have to change their privacy setting on their posts to exclude, Imm0rt4l when they on some fuckery. Bet.

Malyse

I've been catching bodies left and right on fb lately. Motherfuckers gonna have to change their privacy setting on their posts to exclude, Imm0rt4l when they on some fuckery. Bet.

Why even go on facebook?

abuC

LOL, I didn't even bother going back and forth with him, he sounds like the type that would vote for Trump. I just laughed at him and he came back with this long personal story.

Why even go on facebook?

Well, I have family and friends that use it, you catch the stray idiot commenting on a friends feed every once in awhile.

Young Magus

Nigga thats some fade-catching shit right there.

How can any motherfucker in any damn timeframe or right state of mind argue that Bush and/or Clinton and/or Reagan did better than Obama? Or that those problems only exist because of Obama and not because of all the shit that happened in the past 4~5 decades.

Man there are some dumb ass folks out in this world b

facebook

in 2016

What can i say,
......uhhhhhhhh its a good way to lose faith in people *shrug*

Also makes a good example in proving that MGS2 was right

abuC

Nigga thats some fade-catching shit right there.

How can any motherfucker in any damn timeframe or right state of mind argue that Bush and/or Clinton and/or Reagan did better than Obama? Or that those problems only exist because of Obama and not because of all the shit that happened in the past 4~5 decades.

Man there are some dumb ass folks out in this world b

What can i say,
......uhhhhhhhh its a good way to lose faith in people *shrug*

Also makes a good example in proving that MGS2 was right

Here, I copied one of his gems, this is in response to me laughing at him -

it's all facts. I didn't just make this shit up. I'm very knowledgeable on Obama but I'm not brainwashed bc all I watch is Fox News. I watch cnn, msnbc, and pbs. All liberal propaganda spewing trash, but I like to expand my horizons. I'm by no means hate Obama cause he's black as I'm the most loving, caring, and giving person around. I have plenty of best friends that I been boys with since I was 5, and where still close. I would do anything for them and I love them. I work at a juvenile delinquent facility I'm friends with many black people. I love them, some of them are the hardest working people I know, holding down two jobs, paying bills, and all while supporting kids and a wife. Also they all know I have there back, as I've put my own literal life on the line for some of them plenty of times. Besides I invite all my friends into my home. If I didn't like you or trust you do you think I would allow them around my family? Ask ______he known me since I was a little kid, when we where younger him and _____would come to my parents house all the time. In fact because I'm so close with so many black people, it mAkes me wish we had a president who could do more to make them and there family lives better. I shouldn't just say he's done nothing for black people he's done nothing for anyone but make this country weaker and less safe by the day. As the first black president I think he could of done something to help other blacks but he's done nothing but keep too many of them in need of government assistance and under the delusion that there's a conspiracy to "keep the black man down." I do know as a fact there just as many whites if not more on govt assistance then blacks it's just that black people make up a significantly smaller percentage of the population but a disproportionate percentage of welfare recipients. That's something if Obama wanted to good he could of addressed with govt. jobs instead of govt funds or easier access to higher education but nothing. I just despise Obama he literally makes me wanna vomit when I think of him. He's the most useless, delusional, and incompetent, glorified neighborhood activist ever on this planet, that when its all sad and done he will be remembered in worse disdain then bush.

This is someone that grew up 2 minutes outside of the Bronx, I thought it was mostly people from fly over states that had these kind of views. Thankfully I can say he's not my friend.

Malyse

Those threads are ban magnets, I'm glad you made it because somebody posting nonsense will get the axe.

Only one that's gonna get got is an obvious alt. At least, I assume it's an alt trolling and no one is legitimately that fucking idiotic.

Here, I copied one of his gems, this is in response to me laughing at him -

This is someone that grew up 2 minutes outside of the Bronx, I thought it was mostly people from fly over states that had these kind of views. Thankfully I can say he's not my friend.

KC0IfHE.gif

You okay?

I'll get there, it's just that wake up call that life happens and people you are close to can easily get snatched up like that. I mean, I already lost my cousin to suicide this year. Then the thought of my aunt spending this Christmas without her daughter just made me feel like shit. Luckily my father has been going up to see her every Holiday since then.

Shy

Hidden negro powers, baby!
don't fuck up the hidden negro features advanced settings menu.
1DVkSqW.gif

My childhood friend was killed last night, he was wielding a BB gun and cops shot him down :(. (It's a fucked up world these days when I was shocked to learn it was an officer-involved shooting, because he was white)

Dude was getting his life together too, smh.

Jeez....
Jesus i'm so so sorry for your loss Feenix. My condolences to you and your friend's family. <3

Malyse

It legitimately upsets me that people find entertainment in marginalizing and trivializing the deaths of black people. Like, seriously? What kind of fucked up mentality leads to not just apathy, but outright hostility for the sake of a good time? People are becoming sociopaths. Or rather, they are embracing their inner sociopath.

Infinite

It legitimately upsets me that people find entertainment in marginalizing and trivializing the deaths of black people. Like, seriously? What kind of fucked up mentality leads to not just apathy, but outright hostility for the sake of a good time? People are becoming sociopaths. Or rather, they are embracing their inner sociopath.

I can't bring myself to be upset anymore. I have no nope that things will change for the better in my life time.

Jacir

Feenix, I'm sorry for your loss. It's another thing when bad things happen to people close to you.

_________

Shiba Russell is one hot TV co-anchor and journalist. Trying to figure out if she's black but I havent seen a Russell that isn't.

Top Bottom