• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumblr confirming my paranoia of this happening

Petty theft is on my list of hates.

2595163-7369566770-25927.gif

Kreed

Hey now, I'm a fan of you as well. I have plenty of love to spread around for my favorite GAF posters. *smooches*

Do you have something positive to add to the community thread or are you just here to continue your shit posts?

D i Z

People caping for Bernie by trotting out "his long career" like they even knew that he even existed a year ago, let alone how he's conducted himself in his positions or how effective he's been during his career.
Shit is crazy...

stufte

Do you have something positive to add to the community thread or are you just here to continue your shit posts?

I'm just responding to posts about me in here. Am I not allowed in here even if I'm being talked about?

Just

don't link posts

don't mention other posters

don't start shit.

People have tabs open on the thread anyway, they'll jump in if they feel emboldened.

We all know about the irc groups, the hate sites, the facebook pages. No need to feed.

Imm0rt4l

People caping for Bernie by trotting out "his long career" like they even knew that he even existed a year ago, let alone how he's conducted himself in his positions or how effective he's been during his career.
Shit is crazy...

I think this is really petty. If you can't judge a politician by his record then I don't know what you can judge him by. Doesn't really matter if someone only just found out about him in the last year of if they've been stanning since day one, he's in the political spotlight, and people can do research.

Kreed

I'm just responding to posts about me in here. Am I not allowed in here even if I'm being talked about?

Everyone on GAF is welcome to participate in this thread. Keyword "participate". If you just want to argue with someone and aren't going to offer anything constructive, take it to a PM.

Just

don't link posts

don't start shit.

People have tabs open on the thread anyway, they'll jump in if they feel emboldened.

We all know about the irc groups, the hate sites, the facebook pages. No need to feed.

WHAT?? This is news to me. People waste their time on us?

giphy.gif

D i Z

I think this is really petty. If you can't judge a politician by his record then I don't know what you can judge him by. Doesn't really matter if someone only just found out about him in the last year of if they've been stanning since day one, he's in the political spotlight, and people can do research.

You can call it petty if you like. I call people using his 'record' when they don't know anything about that record fraudulent. I've been to Vermont. I've gotten a first hand taste of what that record looks like.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
You can call it petty if you like. I call people using his 'record' when they don't know anything about that record fraudulent. I've been to Vermont. I've gotten a first hand taste of what that record looks like.

Burlington, Vermont in the 1980's!?

Shy

It's your world, boss..
And we're just the back-up dancers. :p
Just

don't link posts

don't start shit.

Wait, wut.?????

I didn't know about those.
Should I feel crappy that it's gonna take me more than 4 years to graduate from college?
Don't fell bad at all. You're bettering yourself. You should be proud.
Damn, really sad news about Lionhead today. Not a great day in the industry.
Yeah. *sigh*
FUCK! Why am I hungry again? I feel full, but my brain is on some bullshit..
I'm eating right now, could be telepathic. :p

D i Z

Burlington, Vermont in the 1980's!?

Bennington, and not that far back.

Edit:

And some place in Windham, but I don't remember the name of the towns that we visited. I could call my ex. She'd know, but I dunno if I really want to relive all of that.

Trojita

I didn't realize that the other Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy was a big comic book fan.

Leahy is a fan of comic books, and in particular the character Batman. He wrote the foreword to The Dark Knight Archives, Volume 1 (a 1992 collection of the first four Batman comic books), the preface essay for Batman: Death of Innocents (a 1996 graphic novel about the horrors of landmines), and the introduction to Green Arrow: the Archer’s Quest (a single-volume collection of a six-issue story arc).

Leahy has also made several cameo appearances in Batman television episodes and films, beginning with an uncredited cameo in Batman Forever (1995). He voiced a territorial governor in the Batman: The Animated Series episode "Showdown" (1995), appeared as himself in the film Batman & Robin (1997), and appeared twice in the Dark Knight Trilogy as a Wayne Enterprises board member. In The Dark Knight (2008), he tells the Joker "We're not intimidated by thugs", to which the Joker replies, "You know, you remind me of my father. I hated my father."[39] In The Dark Knight Rises (2012), he defended the legacy of the Wayne family against attempts to usurp the company by industrialist John Daggett.Leahy will also appear in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in an as yet unspecified role.

All royalties and fees from Leahy's roles are donated to charities, primarily the Kellogg-Hubbard library in Vermont where he read comic books as a child.

That's pretty cool

This is an actual image of a rally for a candidate that is sometimes (aptly, IMO) compared to Hitler in the 1920s
Cc0GH_sWAAA2fR2.jpg

He made them raise their right hand to him. This is an actual image.

Jesus fuck.

is his entire campaign a giant troll? Hillary plant theory was right? this can't be real life!

Trojita

Bennington, and not that far back.

Edit:

And some place in Windham, but I don't remember the name of the towns that we visited. I could call my ex. She'd know, but I dunno if I really want to relive all of that.

lol I sent you a PM before you edited again.

hypernima

Banned
So help me out BCT.

I really want to travel, I'm in my last semester and I have yet to go very far.
The most west I have been is Pittsburgh, I see peers talk about travels but I'm reminded that every time I wanted to I didn't have the money or the time or the health. But I'm really desperate to get out and do something because I feel like I'm wasting my youth. I just wanna go anywhere really.

Does anyone know a good place to get plane tickets? I would like to go west coast, Cali or Seattle. I have months to plan but not much in capital so I'd like to find the best option. If any of you fly a lot and know any secrets I don't know of please let me know.

D i Z

I didn't realize that the other Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy was a big comic book fan.

That's pretty cool

I kind of remember Kevin Smith talking about him back in the day. Maybe it was when Ben Affleck got the Batman role...

Damn, really sad news about Lionhead today. Not a great day in the industry.

Indeed. Even though they suffered from having to live under the shadow of Molyneux's lofty promises, the Fable games were all fun in their own unique way. It's a shame that a Lionhead had to go out like this.

zeemumu

So help me out BCT.

The most west I have been is Pittsburgh, I see peers talk about travels but I'm reminded that every time I wanted to I didn't have the money or the time or the health. But I'm really desperate to get out and do something because I feel like I'm wasting my youth. I just wanna go anywhere really.

Does anyone know a good place to get plane tickets? I would like to go west coast, Cali or Seattle. I have months to plan but not much in capital so I'd like to find the best option. If any of you fly a lot and know any secrets I don't know of please let me know.

Avoid LAX if you can help it

Indeed. Even though they suffered from having to live under the shadow of Molyneux's lofty promises, the Fable games were all fun in their own unique way. It's a shame that a Lionhead had to go out like this.

Fable 3 was the ultimate game to be an evil jackass in.

So help me out BCT.

If you book early enough it shouldn't be hard to get tickets to go anywhere in the states for a low cost. Don't try and rush it just because you feel you have to, though. That being said, I've flown with Jet Blue and Virgin, and neither of them gave me any problems...aside from that annoying pre-flight song Virgin has.

Gattsu25

Banned

Forget what Fable 1 was promised as. Forget it. What we got was a great game. I loved Fable 1.

Fable 2 was also a really good game. Much more of a "an hour a day" kinda experience but I played that game for months.

Didn't have a lot of experience with Lionhead's other stuff but it really is a loss that they have been shuttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom