• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

is his entire campaign a giant troll? Hillary plant theory was right? this can't be real life!

I'm saying...its like, it couldn't be more perfect, and Trump is a dark genius.

Like he doesn't believe any of it, but he wants to see how low he can make the republicans and conservatives and white america go.

Forget what Fable 1 was promised as. Forget it. What we got was a great game. I loved Fable 1.

Fable 2 was also a really good game. Much more of a "an hour a day" kinda experience but I played that game for months.

Didn't have a lot of experience with Lionhead's other stuff but it really is a loss that they have been shuttered.

I'm mostly referring to Fable 2 and 3. Didn't play much of the first game since I was so young when it released. Fable 2 was a bit vanilla despite being solid overall. 3 had a lot of really interesting gameplay ideas that just weren't fleshed out enough, but it still managed to have some fun writing and an enjoyable story. I respect the hell out of them all, regardless.

Gattsu25

Banned
I'm mostly referring to Fable 2 and 3. Didn't play much of the first game since I was so young when it released. Fable 2 was a bit vanilla despite being solid overall. 3 had a lot of really interesting gameplay ideas that just weren't fleshed out enough, but it still managed to have some fun writing and an enjoyable story.

Oh yeah. Fable 1 was the one where they promised the world and under delivered. They promised that you would be able to plant an acorn seed and the game would remember your choice and an acorn tree would have sprouted when you returned to that spot as an adult. A bunch of lofty promises that never amounted to anything.

The finished game was still a blast to play.

Oh yeah. Fable 1 was the one where they promised the world and under delivered. They promised that you would be able to plant an acorn seed and the game would remember your choice and an acorn tree would have sprouted when you returned to that spot as an adult. A bunch of lofty promises that never amounted to anything.

The finished game was still a blast to play.

This basically happened to a lesser degree with 3 as well. Molyneux's ambitions weren't quite that high, but he still hyped up many systems and mechanics that ended up being pretty underdeveloped in the actual game. People mostly shit on Fable 3 these days, but some of those half-baked ideas still made for a pretty fun time if you ask me.

Say what.
image.php

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My girl been searching for wedding rings on my computer. why I got neogaf ads telling me to buy engagement rings and ish?

Claire bodied that poor little british woman.

Hit me so hard, I went to the childfree subreddit.

YES

Claire fucking slayed this season breh

That shit was some straight ether

Olde English was never the same after, Claire broke her then went to the War Room. She went home and turned into a meek housewife.

Was Hillary vs Obama this bad or no? I wasn't around for that

It was worse. A lot of nonsense that the republicans wound up using.

Yeah. Last night I heard a rapping, then a tapping. Tapping at my chamber door. But when I opened wide the door, darkness there, and nothing more. At 4 in the morning.

What was I supposed to do? Go make chocolate pudding as a clear indication that I'd lost control of my life?

Try reading it in the woods or mountains. Better effect.

VHS2 has some nightmare fuel for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom