• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else here had the realization that you've spent so much time being yourself and not getting trapped in the typical follies of experimental college bullshit and otherwise trying to further yourself as a person that you've completely overshot your own demographic such that the only friends, lovers, acquaintances, etc. you could realistically sustain a relationship with on levels of ideological, emotional and political parity are going to be at least 10 years your senior? :mjcry:

I swear, I have, like, quantum depression or some shit. It's like that interview where the creators of the original season of Star Trek tried to figure out how to develop a narrative in a world with no conflict, but with my emotions or something.

I think I feel you. The steps I took to cope with my depression and anxiety kinda ended up alienating me from my peers even more, ironically. Now I'm basically a cross between a jaded 40-year-old and a 12-year-old.

I just had the most technologically ratchet class ever.

The teacher wasn't here so he left a note saying to go to the computer lab so he can teach via Zoom. Problem was, none of the computers had cameras or speakers so I had to take my iPad out and crank the volume up... Then point the camera in every students direction when he asked a question.
Life is tough at JC University

Slayven

Life is tough at JC University

17j4b7m1f5770jpg.jpg

Yeah I think the internet just shuts off after a while in rest mode and it doesn't update. I just reboot mine ever few days .

Yeah, I have my XBO do a hard shutdown whenever possible rather than keeping it in sleep mode because apps, the streaming function, etc. tend to go to shit if you wake up from sleep mode and try operating off of what can technically and potentially be up to a 120+ hour-long session.

D i Z

Things I'm tired of in action movies: buildings collapsing, cities destroyed and aliens coming out of the sky to destroy buildings and cities.

I'm looking at you San Andreas and I'm not sure but tmnt 2. Do better.

But... San Andrea's is literally about buildings collapsing and cities being destroyed...
It's a disaster movie, not a character action piece. What do you want them to do? Capture the drama of the ripples running through a corn field?

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Alright youngins, so who is this Elhae cat? He showed up in my hiphop pandora stream, out of left field. He sounds like Drake, but at the same time doesn't...

LionPride

Banned
Batman v Superman put me in such a DC mood I decided to watch that cinematic from DC Universe Online with everyone dying and shit gone bad. I need mlre of that in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom