• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shots my G buuuuutt.... go bald and press the reset button on your hair line because someone is going to clown you for having a dracula hair line. It won't be me because I'm a peaceful brand but someone is going to roast you.

Yeah, "someone" will roast him, LMAO

But seriously, Afrocious rock the fro if ya want. I wish I could, but I'm going through interviews right now.

Afrocious

The funny thing is I got my current engineering gig rocking a mohawk and a tie.

The way I see it, if I gotta have hair a certain way to work somewhere, then I don't wanna work there. That said, I'm lucky as hell.

Slayven

Furyous be in the strip club like "You got a cute face, shame about that half chewed arby''s sandwich you got in your g string"

What kind of issues do you have on the programming side of things? I'm a software engineer for mostly internal tools, but maybe I can help out or at least guide you to good resources.

I can see a visual novel as a challenge, but I also can see how if you code it right, it would be seamless and more focus could be put on the A/V stuff.

I don't think I can even grasph the basics. I took C++ twice in school and got Ds both times. Tried Unity and Unreal Engine 3 too, but no bueno. I went into trying rom hacking a little bit before I had to wipe my computer and didn't get that either. I completely forgot about it until now. As far as the stuff in the visual novels go You know how you can't directly put in the action you want and instead have to use some code like $ and brackets and shit. The links between those confuse me sometimes. Programming is boring as hell to me. I need to find a way to get a music program without snatching up something I don't want or find a program out there that's easier and more fun to use like LBP and MM. I used to stay up at like 4 am making sure my levels were straight in LBP.

giphy.gif

😐

Furyous

The funny thing is I got my current engineering gig rocking a mohawk and a tie.

The way I see it, if I gotta have hair a certain way to work somewhere, then I don't wanna work there. That said, I'm lucky as hell.

31.jpg

Yeah, see this is some new nigga, once again no offense, shit. I'm trying to picture an Afro the rapper looking ass nigga walking into a job with a Mohawk and a tie walking through an interview asking poignant questions while the head of the department is mindfucked as shit. Back home, you'd get to the door and maybe five steps in the room before the HR manager hit the "next person please" standard response.

I thought you were, once again no offense, in high school or some shit with that picture. In a way I'm lowkey more offended, in the most respectful way possible of course, because you have the paper to do better according to salary website's engineering salaries. A lineup cost like $20 or less and I say this as the most fiscally conservative person on this board. It's all love tho of course.

I haven't been this disappointed since gotdamn Ben Carson said Obamacare was worse than slavery since Stacey Dash talked all that fuck shit about BET, since Naya Rivera shamed Kim K knowing full and damn well she's going to age too. Remember when Tyra Banks found love elsewhere? Good for her but some people's soul winced. This is one of those moments and I mean no offense but c'mon bruh at least have the hair line looking somewhat symmetrical.

*daps you up*

*searches for all the lost recipes hoping to find them*

Afrocious

31.jpg

Yeah, see this is some new nigga, once again no offense, shit. I'm trying to picture an Afro the rapper looking ass nigga walking into a job with a Mohawk and a tie walking through an interview asking poignant questions while the head of the department is mindfucked as shit. Back home, you'd get to the door and maybe five steps in the room before the HR manager hit the "next person please" standard response.

I thought you were, once again no offense, in high school or some shit with that picture. In a way I'm lowkey more offended, in the most respectful way possible of course, because you have the paper to do better according to salary website's engineering salaries. A lineup cost like $20 or less and say this as the most fiscally conservative person on this board. It's all love tho of course.

I haven't been this disappointed since gotdamn Ben Carson said Obamacare was worse than slavery since Stacey Dash talked all that fuck shit about BET, since Naya Rivera shamed Kim K knowing full and damn well she's going to age too. *daps you up*

*searches for all the lost recipes hoping to find them*

Goddamn I almost ran a stop light reading this.

Afrocious

Good point. Still, want to cover all my bases just in case.

Gat... Damn...

I feel you. I was never a fan of dressing up for white folks though. Did that for 364 days straight. Never again. Call me uppity but I consider myself above that shit. Arrogant business type white folks disgust me, and it's a shame that they dictate what is proper in finding jobs.

I know I'm talking from several points of privilege but hey.

Not to say folks who must do it are less than me or something. I'm just in a field where white folks can wear tattoos fine and not be judged.

Slayven

Oh, a card game. Gracias.

Even Monopoly, Risk and Mario Kart?

I am sure there is a Mexican equivalent. But you been to family get together where folks started drinking and then play a game. They start out laughing then they get loud and the old folks tell the kids to go play somewhere off in the distance cause someone starts cussing up a storm. Then shit starts start getting real.

"Would you take a tractor you bought brand new and tear it up?" Some cum stain talking about slavery, and how the workers were "taken care of." FUCK..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom