• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

What have I done?

I take it back.

15/M/North Korea

98cFZvi.gif
It go down in the pm's

i'm still upset at this one dude that some of PS3 GAF used to play Battlefield with years ago. just a random dude who was good at the game, and added some of us to friends list. good dude, pretty chill. waited months to get approved. goes in on devo and catches that junior perm.

SMH

Slayven

i'm still upset at this one dude that some of PS3 GAF used to play Battlefield with years ago. just a random dude who was good at the game, and added some of us to friends list. good dude, pretty chill. waited months to get approved. goes in on devo and catches that junior perm.

SMH

Goddamn that is a hell of a long con, Devo must have had his whole family tree's soul burning

He got deported but leave me in charge. Just got a whole deck of uno green cards.

rofl You're killing me.

You guys are the reason Aisha Tyler got scared off of GAF, aren't you.

Devo amazed me when I first joined. I never saw a post she made that I didn't think was right, and I would've said the same if it was directed at me.

Johndoey

Banned
This movie is straight up garbage and I like awkward romantic comedies.

Edit: But seriously RR is a super charming actor and Nines, Buried, and The Captives are probably his best performances.

Edit 2: Oh God what is happening in this movie what's with tue Lil Jon segment. This is the worst.

akira28

I liked Devo. I would see her in OT and it would be like an rpg npc party team-up. I always said she could swing a mean axe. I always tried to prevent a pile-on, and they always loved to do it. So it was like...let the rivers run red.

she did get good at talking scalps.

3briB8J.jpg

Some of y'all so bad you should have been on the cover of TLC's No Scrubs single.

Anyways, I learned how to do an armbar tonight at BJJ class. I'm exhausted and want a massage. AND NO, NOT FROM ANY OF YOU. I need my own personal masseur or pedicurist. TBH, this is why I shouldn't be rich, because I'd waste my money on shit like that.

Slayven

gMtwEbX.jpg

Some of y'all so bad you should have been on the cover of TLC's No Scrubs single.

Anyways, I learned how to do an armbar tonight at BJJ class. I'm exhausted and want a massage. AND NO, NOT FROM ANY OF YOU. I need my own personal masseur or pedicurist. TBH, this is why I shouldn't be rich, because I'd waste my money on shit like that.

joe-shades.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I liked Devo. I would see her in OT and it would be like an rpg npc party team-up. I always said she could swing a mean axe. I always tried to prevent a pile-on, and they always loved to do it. So it was like...let the rivers run red.

she did get good at talking scalps.

It was hilarous to see people kick the door in to get at her. As much as people hated riskychris, i wonder why he got mostly ignored

You shining the beef signal?

3briB8J.jpg

You know all these thirsty negroes already have their Jodeci records on in the background .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom