• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fixed load times or battle speed.

They had one job.

2WGzK4G.gif

I'm still buying it though. FF9 deserves this.

One of the 7 modes introduced increases the game's speed.

TheFlow

Banned
real they just revealed Iceboy's bankai
is not to make him strong, but to keep him young. His bankai matured and he is a grownass man now

I am going to read reviews, cause I think it will be the lowest rated Marvel netflix show, if they go full black
oh man not looking forward to the OT. you know how GAF becomes bi-polar when it comes to Marvel

Johndoey

Banned
I stopped reading bleach back in 06 or 07 tbh. I try not to get sucked into the Shonen vortex.

That sunk cost fallacy. Why my ass still watches the Meandering Dead 😩
Greatest most natural cliffhanger ever right? Right?

----------
It's Square tho? Why go in expecting anything much.
They'll never learn if you keep supporting them.

The concept of saying why did Square fuck up is hilarious.

----------
You are empty is a great name.

Slayven

oh man not looking forward to the OT. you know how GAF becomes bi-polar when it comes to Marvel

There is no middle ground anymore, either it is the best thing ever or ti shits in your mouth.

It doesn't help that folks trying to run through the eps instead of letting them soak in

Johndoey

Banned
That's how I felt towards the end of Inuyasha. I'm still deciding if it was worth it.
I did the same and no, no it wasn't.

------------
I watched Hardcore Henry again, it's super great. No characters, no real story, just barebones plot and violence. It's beautiful.

jmood88

Luke Cage is set in Harlem, has a black showrunner, black hero, black villains, black sidekicks, and a score by two hip-hop producers. Whenever a single white character gets harmed, Fox and Twitchy are gonna be all over it.

Slayven

Shounen Stockholm Sydrome, I'm praying for y'all. I've been Bleach free for 2 years now.
No I imagine Shounen Aynomus

"He said it wasn't his full power!!!!! He said that wasn't his full power!!
Luke Cage is set in Harlem, has a black showrunner, black hero, black villains, black sidekicks, and a score by two hip-hop producers. Whenever a single white character gets harmed, Fox and Twitchy are gonna be all over it.

Think they will mention gentrification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom