• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you black? Cause if so, he'll back off real quick.

Ahahaha.

lOMNucK.gif

And yes, I'm black.

Sou Da

They fucked over my boy Trevor bad early in New52. It was a damn shame. Then Terra got introduced and almost immediately killed. They made Rose a henchman for secret organization #263, the Bruce/Joker fanfiction is just about canon now. Oh Lord, DC.

I liked him here

8982UAc.png

Her mom hit him with the "what are your intentions with my daughter" like 5 times before this

Furyous

Just so you know Wonder Woman Earth One is a little.....raunchy
18710090._SY540_.jpg

What Wonder Woman is this from and who is that in your avy?

--

How do we feel about Black Twitter throwing a light jab at Yes Julz? After doing my googles on her I am more than impressed by her "genetics". Does fighting for da cultcha negate her comments about black women envying her ability to attract black men? Only reason I'd holla at her is her ability to DJ....

What Wonder Woman is this from and who is that in your avy?

--

How do we feel about Black Twitter throwing a light jab at Yes Julz? After doing my googles on her I am more than impressed by her "genetics". Does fighting for da cultcha negate her comments about black women envying her ability to attract black men? Only reason I'd holla at her is her ability to DJ....
ww-earth-one-11f4e.jpg

And in my Avi is Victor Alvarez, Iron Fist's protege and current Power Man

--

No, she can fuck right off with that shit.

MAYBE THERE AREN'T A LIST ASIAN ACTRESSES BECAUSE WHEN THERE'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE ONE HOLLYWOOD DOESN'T, MAX?!

This is a great opportunity to make that A-list actress. There are no A-list actresses because Asian actresses aren't given ROLES.

TRUTH. BOMBS.

Just so you know Wonder Woman Earth One is a little.....raunchy
18710090._SY540_.jpg

Wow, that's some old school William Moulton Marston submission kink from Wonder Woman there. I do hope that the black gentleman there explained the, ah, implications...

Never heard of her but there is never any context where that kind of statement is okay.

A wise man once said "Zouk La Sé Sel Médikaman Nou Ni"

That wise man being Jacob Desvarieux along with Georges Decimus of Kassav.

I have a gang of classic Zouk artists in rotation... Edith Lefel (R.I.P.), Eric Virgal, Ronald Rubinel (GOAT Zouk music producer/beat maker imo) , Kassav, Ralph Thamar etc etc

and of course I have the Haitian Kompa in rotation too, but right now it's mainly just Zin's first few albums.

That moment when the girl you worked with 2 years ago confirm the months of me telling her baby daddy is gay is true. When he dumped her 2 days after a boob job for a guy yet they still live together

That wise man being Jacob Desvarieux along with Georges Decimus of Kassav.

I have a gang of classic Zouk artists in rotation... Edith Lefel (R.I.P.), Eric Virgal, Ronald Rubinel (GOAT Zouk music producer/beat maker imo) , Kassav, Ralph Thamar etc etc

and of course I have the Haitian Kompa in rotation too, but right now it's mainly just Zin's first few albums.
Lol I know. If you haven't already, you should check out Malavoi since you're an Edith Lefel fan. They're a personal favorite.
EDIT: And Paul Beaubrun too. He's a new school classic

Crocodile

3 seconds. thats as far as i got

Ok good so it wasn't just me. Glad to see given the comments of others that I didn't miss anything.

Are you black? Cause if so, he'll back off real quick.

DAMN! Man what ever did Slayven do to earn this rep? I mean I know its all jokes but still LOL

Pokken's roster for a fighting game and especially a Pokemon game is garbage.

It's more small than actively bad. But yeah, still a lot of fan favorites left on the table.

The reaction to ScarJo casting is EXACTLY why I have decided to not talk about race with white people. THEY JUST DON'T GET IT. And today I broke my rule and ARGH THIS IS WHY.

I just lost a "friend" over this ScarJo thing.

We've known each other since High School.

tumblr_ng104edgy11rpuw07o1_400.gif

I'm sure when they've cooled off a bit they'll see they were wrong/overreacting

And they would still be at fault for selling the license post Dragon Ball Evolution and not having any say in creative decisions.

I heard the debacle with Dragon Ball Evolution pissed off Toriyama so much that he wanted to get back to making more Dragon Ball and that's why we got the movies and now Dragon Ball Super. So go go silver lining?

FyreWulff

"But, it's justified since white actors sell!"

*push entire history of discrimination, racism, etc etc under rug while saying so*

edit: I've posted as much in the particular threads, this isn't sniping

Village

I want to see a furry sitcom now.
Like people who are , or anthropomorphic characters. If the former, interesting. If the latter those exist. The looney toons show is really good actually.
way longer than it needed to be
Its not long enough

Staunchly on team, the anime is better than the film.

Yo adult swim, hire studio ig to do more of that shit.

Pokken's roster for a fighting game and especially a Pokemon game is garbage.
If its namco

And i know namco fighters

You gonna get the " subtitle" version later with more of a roster. Espically with a new console coming out

Defining racial exclusion as "segregation" is racism equal to hate speech now. Oh my days.

From you, that statement's an honor.
Can we look at this post from the Australian computer room thread.

Holy fucking shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom