• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faux Chan is though, like every scene has him making a "Why me?" Face

I am going to binge 2 and 3, the Faux Jackie Chan's accent is terrible. Not because it is inacrutated which it is, but because it is just bad. Like youtuber bad

I wonder if they tried to get Jaycee Chan for the role but couldn't because of his legal troubles.

AfroMW

Anyone else with experience cutting most people you grew up with out of your life and starting over?

Now that I'm 30, seems like a good time as any.

It's common, views change, tolerances change. You just simply gotta either put em in the backburner or just move on.

If they care, they will follow up

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Hey! Enjoy your time there, brother. Be well. Be safe..

Noice. Hope you have an awesome trip Jubei.

Enjoy, food there is bomb.

neojubei gonna be coming back like:

fwJ6LNl.jpg

I...

tIt7b8l.gif

Have fun and stay safe ~

Thanks guys. I did show up at customs wearing my Afro samurai suit and they let me through.

Why isn't Boston Market in the list with kfc and popeyes?

uZhXKF8.png

In my Zouk related news, Edith Lefel's debut album "La Kle" is on Google Play and I just marked out. I've been looking for that album for years and no streaming service had it.

I welcome my Google overlords when they eventually take over humanity.

Village

I don't fault the creators. This was the only way they coil make Arise look decent.

You could go all in on any one of that dumbass's posts. I almost went in, but what's the point of showing that an idiot is, in fact, an idiot.

To the top part ,we could just collectively forget arise exists and ask adult swim to fund more GITS anime, after they finish their fooly cooly thing. I wonder how that game is doing, I heart its alright, might try that out, the new GITS FPS thing.

To the bottom, the level of mental gymnastics is baffling , how do you describe something then act surprised when people accuse you of the thing you just described. And in the example, describe it again.

Aiustis

Watch yourself
it and an apple and coffee for a few months is the christain bale diet for one of his movies

christian-bale-nearly-died-for-the-machinist-surviving-on-an-apple-and-a-can-of-tuna-da-630119.jpg

unless you wanna look like a skeleton

Lol I do actually have an eating disorder but I'm doing pretty well for myself of the late. Had a jerk chicken sandwich for lunch.

Numb

Lol I do actually have an eating disorder but I'm doing pretty well for myself of the late. Had a jerk chicken sandwich for lunch.

Excellent. Better than a can of tuna i'm sure
Haven't had junk food in a long while and getting the shakes

Kreed

A restaurant for people that want to overpay for microwave dinners

^This right here. Boston market is for when you have a craving for a traditional full course meal and there are no other options. Everything on the menu ranges from Banquet to Hungry Man dinner tier.

Aiustis

Good morning my fellow darkies (and others).

I"m going to have me a blueberry cake doughnut topped with maple bacon icing for breakfast.

Johndoey

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom