• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Someone leveled up Popeye's biscuits with that honey coating before finishing the bake. This is a thing that I learned today.

You guys don't play that Star Wars joint anymore, do you?

The one with the pew pews, and the "oh noes". Can't remember the title, been at the DMV all damned day. It came out last year....

Why isn't Boston Market in the list with kfc and popeyes?

giphy.gif

Malyse

That GitS movie just keeps stankin worse and worse lol

I don't fault the creators. This was the only way they coil make Arise look decent.

Can we look at this post from the Australian computer room thread.

Holy fucking shit
You could go all in on any one of that dumbass's posts. I almost went in, but what's the point of showing that an idiot is, in fact, an idiot.
Wait.

Who got the boob job? Him or her?

I'm so confused.
Him is more interesting, so I'm pulling for that.

Slayven

People love fucking up their lives. I know a chick that moved her husband's sidepiece in after she found out about the girl and that she was pregnant. She goes to work while they sit home all day "watching the kids"

People love fucking up their lives. I know a chick that moved her husband's sidepiece in after she found out about the girl and that she was pregnant. She goes to work while they sit home all day "watching the kids"

Smh.

That sounds like a potential Coli thread

*races to TLR*

Bubba T

I'm trying to answer these Finance questions but my senioritis is making me not give one fuck

I mean who wants to sit around answering dumb ass questions about 401k's and shit

Johndoey

Banned
Anyone else with experience cutting most people you grew up with out of your life and starting over?

Now that I'm 30, seems like a good time as any.

Do they know where you live, cause if not, change your number if possible, move if you can, full social media lock-out. Or slowly decrease amount of contact over the next couple months.

--------------------------

These papa johns wings are way overpriced, and they don't even taste that good.
And having the pizza well done, apparently means burnt.

Slayven

Do they know where you live, cause if not, change your number if possible, move if you can, full social media lock-out. Or slowly decrease amount of contact over the next couple months.

--------------------------

These papa johns wings are way overpriced, and they don't even taste that good.
And having the pizza well done, apparently means burnt.

Papa johns period is over priced, they raised the hell out of their prices. Cheaper to get one of Gordon's boiled liver and onions sandwiches

Johndoey

Banned
I'm watching the Rush Hour episode 2 and holy shit the leads are dead-eyed, like they want to be anywhere else.
Damn even the character actors look bored, and those people are usually on point.'
I actually feel sad.

Slayven

I'm watching the Rush Hour episode 2 and holy shit the leads are dead-eyed, like they want to be anywhere else.
Faux Chan is though, like every scene has him making a "Why me?" Face

I am going to binge 2 and 3, the Faux Jackie Chan's accent is terrible. Not because it is inacrutated which it is, but because it is just bad. Like youtuber bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom