• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

speaking of kink levels

Down boy. lol

UhjBG57.png

Why is there a white streak going down his hair? What's that white spot on the side of his chin?
He CLEANS UP at college pubs I guarantee it. I'm talking star QB at FCS school clean up. Derek Jeter at the Garden level cleaning up. Jodeci at an 80's show level cleaning up.

It's called gray hair. I've had that same streak since I was in high school, funny enough.

Y'all just need to ignore his dumb ass. He just trying to start shit and Aiustis, please don't do anything drastic. Whatever you're going through it ain't that bad.

Numb

EVO is always sick as fuck, but this year may or may not be different because of the stadium on finals day. The spectacle will be fantastic, but sidebetting will be way more difficult unless you're on the floor.

sell some of them parenthesis you got there
Pokken will make EVO great again
Where's a buyer?

I thought I already had my reservation at the hotel already set up but it seems like I cancelled it. Went on the evo site saw they still had some cheaper rooms so I'm good to go.

Shy

I...I'm not posting them for you for that reason.
I know, it's just a happey side effect. And i didn't mean to cause offence either.
Dammit alcohol really got me feeling depressed. Why did that jackass have to come down on the one day that should be mine
I'm sorry to here that. You shouldn't have to deal with any bullshit on your birthday.
Classic Shy
Quiet you. :p

I'm always super thirsty. I can't help it.

Slayven

I know, it's just a happey side effect. And i didn't mean to cause offence either.

I'm sorry to here that. You shouldn't have to deal with any bullshit on your birthday.

Quiet you. :p

I'm always super thirsty. I can't help it.

I thought that is why brits were always drinking tea

Gattsu25

Banned
Anyone managed to create a good looking character in Dark Souls 3? Feels like this is the hardest game to do that in for this franchise. Dark skinned characters have shiny skin in the game and all the torchlight makes them look like they're made out of polished bronze and not skin.

Shy

ZOcTmr4.gif

Anyone managed to create a good looking character in Dark Souls 3? Feels like this is the hardest game to do that in for this franchise. Dark skinned characters have shiny skin in the game and all the torchlight makes them look like they're made out of polished bronze and not skin.
Yeah, i hate the shininess. And the fact i couldn't find my complexion either. :(

Malyse

Well tea does have a diuretic effect. Also, shy is in some weird snowy hellscape.

Slay seeing all these black women probably triggered him.

Y'all though he was joking, but Slay legit stopped posting for like half a page.

WELP. Let's give that trauma wheel a few more spins.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/95a6bffacf874932b302344a7ce2d47d/tumblr_naop28cvQa1ttymzbo1_1280.jpg

#SorryNotSorry Slayven.

Slayven

Gordon got a little fan club now i see

Miles is not even the best minority spiderman

hell he isn't even the best Hispanic spiderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom