• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Well tea does have a diuretic effect. Also, shy is in some weird snowy hellscape.
I wouldn't say it's that bad. But it's really fucking cold right now. LOL.
SUPER SEXY PICS.
Goddbless you DD.
kAW0nIK.gif

Slayven

HOLY SHIT, brother lol..imma watch more later, but DAMN. Where'd you even bump into this? Chaney, the nervous dope fiend, is my absolute favorite!

Huh?
In the civil war thread
Just on the quotes alone you have that self hate, denial, and outright refusal. Im gonna need more time to jump in on this.

You're being too kind. Some of these had me just laughing hard, because any other emotion is just a waste..
Man Lena broke my heart, she told her father she didn't want to be seen with him because he didn't look "American".

Kreed

Adding on to Cindi's great posts...A FEW YEARS AGO Y'ALL MADE FUN OF ME FOR MY GREEN HAIR. But my avocado+banana+olive oil+coconut water concoction keeps my shit soft and healthy.

Commit to a good moisture treatment. You don't have to get all natural-kitchen-cabinet like me, but neither does it have to be very expensive. And keeping your hair nice and enriched with moisture with make twist-outs/wash and go's a lot easier, and look a lot better.

pAVDO8i.jpg

akira28

Do you have trouble growing your hair? I could give suggestions. If you can't tell, I love hair.

I've been getting it cut for years, I can grow it but it takes time before it becomes something that can be styled into something else other than a bush head. Then there's the question of what I would actually get styled. And also do I want to worry about global warming, if degrees are going to rise 10 degrees over the next decade, maybe I should get used to skinnybald cuts.

PInk Tape

Banned

The fuckery train slowed down for a bit but never really stopped.

OBHm4pq.gif

would they have the audacity to make a movie?
YIDejy5.gif

I wouldn't be surprised tbh. This is Hollywood we're talking about here.

Slay. What show is this? Boiled Asian chicken?

It's from a reality show called Produce 101. The premise is that the general public chooses 11 girls from a pool of 101 trainees to make into a new girl group. The trainees come from different music companies from in and outside South Korea. They do different challenges and tasks every episode to help the public determine (with their votes) who gets to stay and who goes.

That scene was from one of the vocal training sessions. JeA (the one with short hair) was ruthless with her criticism of Somi's singing as you can tell lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom