• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

If the entire world were completely honest Liar Liar style for 24 hours, I think hygiene GAF would be on suicide watch (among others). It's amazing that people don't understand just how polite society is: you can stink to high heavens and the vast majority of people won't say a damn thing. Doesn't make you not stink.

----

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...on-obama.html?via=newsletter&source=DDMorning

*usual comments*

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...anthem.html?via=newsletter&source=CSAMedition

Uh...

That young people thread in OT is killing me. One of the dudes in the original article said - unironically - that he "still" supported the causes, but their "pro-censorship tendencies, fixation with intersectionality, and constant uproar over seemingly trivial and innocuous matters like ‘cultural appropriation’ and ‘microaggressions’ went against [his] civil-libertarian sensibilities.” I wonder how many subreddits he got chewed through before he got his story straight on that one.

Numb

If the entire world were completely honest Liar Liar style for 24 hours, I think hygiene GAF would be on suicide watch (among others). It's amazing that people don't understand just how polite society is: you can stink to high heavens and the vast majority of people won't say a damn thing. Doesn't make you not stink.

----

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...on-obama.html?via=newsletter&source=DDMorning

*usual comments*

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...anthem.html?via=newsletter&source=CSAMedition

Uh...
Nasty hygiene GAF made me love doing chores and appreaciate cleaning shit
Just imagine what their living spaces look like when they refuse to clean their own bodies?

Bronx-Man

Banned
That young people thread in OT is killing me. One of the dudes in the original article said - unironically - that he "still" supported the causes, but their "pro-censorship tendencies, fixation with intersectionality, and constant uproar over seemingly trivial and innocuous matters like ‘cultural appropriation’ and ‘microaggressions’ went against [his] civil-libertarian sensibilities.” I wonder how many subreddits he got chewed through before he got his story straight on that one.
Oh god, I can smell the vape from here.

And the amount of people vibing with dude, and the sentiment around here... Disappointing.

So!

I did in fact find her. Her name is Tomi, she's Nigerian, and her last url was bijunn.tumblr.com. WAS. Because she left tumblr three years ago. She was also wi--nk and ghastlybleu-lips, for rather obvious reasons.

tumblr_malwkxieae1qi8eogo1_500.jpg

tumblr_malwkxieae1qi8eogo2_500.jpg

Sorry.

EDIT: She also had the URL pityplease.

What is that girl thinking with that lipstick?
Yeah, it look a hot mess.
That's the same girl? Looks like someone else. I only ask because I saw about 6 other pictures of her face and it's just not matching up. Also, article said she was from the Sudan..I dunno. Or am I missing a joke? I'm probably missing I joke. ��
Yeah, it looks someone completely different.

That's the difference between a webcam and an actual camera. And the difference between lighting properly and fucking it up.

Hmm.

The inside of my computer is covered in cat hair and dust.
Cat hair? I know who ain't bringing a dish at the cook-out.

D i Z

Sanders pulling that bullshit I was afraid of. Dude is in it to get one last ride before he dies and doesn't give a fuck.

D i Z

I truly believe he fell into the trap of getting high off his own supply

Mofo is about to Ralph Nadar this nation just because his cantankerous ass can.
Never should have let white liberals forget about that shit and letting GWB in like that.

Merc_

Sanders pulling that bullshit I was afraid of. Dude is in it to get one last ride before he dies and doesn't give a fuck.

The guy has seriously soured me on him over the last few months. He has clearly let his supporters go to his head because he didn't used to be like this.

Malyse

I truly believe he fell into the trap of getting high off his own supply

Mofo is about to Ralph Nadar this nation just because his cantankerous ass can.
Never should have let white liberals forget about that shit and letting GWB in like that.

He gonna Bern the house down..fuck the folks inside!

tumblr_njda29Pl6J1szgmkjo1_400.gif

The guy has seriously soured me on him over the last few months. He has clearly let his supporters go to his head because he didn't used to be like this.

I've said it before but Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump (and their fanbases by extension) are different sides of the same coin. Neither one has a realistic concept of what the fuck the president can actually do, neither one for fulfill a tenth of what they are saying they could, both fall apart when someone stops play softball and presses them, and I'm not convinced either actually cares about minorities. I think Bernie thinks he does care but is clueless and I think Trump legit gives no fucks whatsoever. Both of them have extremely vocal supporters that seem to take no small amount of pleasure in shouting down minority issues, though from different angles: Berniebros go with a covert "Marched with MLK" racism while Trumpers go with a "get out my country, build a wall, track the Muslims" overt racism. And both of them are legitimately charismatic, enough so that a good number of people can't see past the MASSIVE PROBLEMS each brings to the table.

200_s.gif

tumblr_n5jlbcaieR1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom