• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Damn Sony out here embarrassing Nintendo...goddamn

Whatchu talkin' bout , Willis?

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw the thread. No surprise there. Nintendo act like they came down with a money allergy. That or the only way to lift a curse is by tanking their earnings for a generation or two.

jmood88

Hey all. My co-worker was telling me she met Young Joc. She seemed pretty excited about this. Just curious, how famous is the dude?
I was sitting next to him at one of the Gladys Knight restaurants and had no idea it was him until someone else said something to him.

Slayven

Whatchu talkin' bout , Willis?

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw the thread. No surprise there. Nintendo act like they came down with a money allergy. That or the only way to lift a curse is by tanking their earnings for a generation or two.

Sony:"Nigga we find your whole check in our change purse"

cdyhybrid

Nintendo situation reminds me of WOW with its current expansion. Wii U/WOD were dead on or shortly after arrival, probably best to just consider it sunk cost and make your next release the best it can be.

Why do dudes marry the Jump off

Then get mad when the find out the kid wasn't his.

YOU MARRIED THE DAMN JUMP OFF WHAT DID U EXPECT
Is this your experience? Most folks I've known in that situation book the fuck out of town (mainly Hispanic cats). In fact, I'm the longest married person I know..

andthebeatgoeson

To fucking hell, I ain't going into that shit. It's the same thing every day, every month, every year here. I know better.
It's all over. Dude created a thread about a black 17 year old kid getting the charged for sending sext to a 16 year old white girl, in the South. Then said, don't bring up race.

xH8nmI2.jpg

Decided to skip work today because I haven't been able to eat or drink anything yesterday with upchucking it. I'm fine as long as I don't attempt to eat or drink a lot, but since I unload hot trucks at Fedex, I thought it would be unwise to go in today, but it sort of sucks sitting here at the house feeling very hungry, but unable to eat.

andthebeatgoeson

and the article is by shaun king

talking about how racist it is.....

enhanced-18158-1431355050-16.jpg
I know, right? Just going out of his way to ignore. Must want the parents to burn a cross before determining if it's racist.

So fucked up. Talking about racism has people shook. You are asking a question. Who fucking asks a question then tells people how not to answer it, besides Fox News?

Shy

Decided to skip work today because I haven't been able to eat or drink anything yesterday with upchucking it. I'm fine as long as I don't attempt to eat or drink a lot, but since I unload hot trucks at Fedex, I thought it would be unwise to go in today, but it sort of sucks sitting here at the house feeling very hungry, but unable to eat.
Get well soon, Blasian.

Americas fixation on bathroom politics is bizarre. Such shame on display.
So. I ain't got no skin in this fucking game, but I decided to have a bit of fun with it. Started showing Jean some pictures of men (or rather, was scrolling through these shirtless, bearded dudes while in bed and she asked who the hell they were..lol she seemed confused). Once I pointed out that they were born physically women, the obvious question was "So what bathroom do THEY use?" Again, based on this stupid conversation.

That's where this is going to come to a serious boil. How do you in one instance say "You don't belong here!" And then say "Carry on" after "proper" ID is presented. Sorry, but..

tumblr_inline_nrjhcycOXm1qatkhx_500.jpg

Dude was already dead before. Toss him in a women's bathroom..think we called those lynchings way back when..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=imhtpHPARcE

Aiustis

So. I ain't got no skin in this fucking game, but I decided to have a bit of fun with it. Started showing Jean some pictures of men (or rather, was scrolling through these shirtless, bearded dudes while in bed and she asked who the hell they were..lol she seemed confused). Once I pointed out that they were born physically women, the obvious question was "So what bathroom do THEY use?" Again, based on this stupid conversation.

That's where this is going to come to a serious boil. How do you in one instance say "You don't belong here!" And then say "Carry on" after "proper" ID is presented. Sorry, but..

tumblr_inline_nrjhcycOXm1qatkhx_500.jpg

Dude was already dead before. Toss him in a women's bathroom..think we called those lynchings way back when..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=imhtpHPARcE

Yup basically people being assholes and wanting to discriminate because "I don't like a thing" So they make up excuses like for the women and children. Also a lot of the shit arguments I've been hearing are the same shit that they used to say about black people.

Johndoey

Banned
Miles Ahead was good, Cheadle sells it, music's great, moves quickly, seizure inducing segment near the end, weird stylistic choices that don't work.

Yup basically people being assholes and wanting to discriminate because "I don't like a thing" So they make up excuses like for the women and children. Also a lot of the shit arguments I've been hearing are the same shit that they used to say about black people.
And this is where part of my transformation came from when I was younger. Hearing myself sound like those same fucks I used to beat became a bit much and, ironically, thrown I my face by a very close friend. All these years later, he's a pastor who claims my words guided him and made him who he is today. World is a funny place like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom