• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

I dunno, it only looks bad because the son's crying and because nose bleeds flow like a motherfucker. Otherwise, the dad's wearing 16 oz gloves, pulling almost all of his punches, and teaching the kid a valuable lesson in how to fight.

23qwerty

What? We ain't friends? <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:65% 80%;background-size:4100%" title="unamused"></span></span>

I said when friends are over! Like once a week or so, never really play outside of that :/

23qwerty

oh weird lol, probably something to do with the chrome extension that shows emojis...

i think chrome might even natively show them now so i probably don't even need it

Yep.

From Capcom's official SFV server Account.

That's in 3 hours, right. ?
First, you ain't playing with me? Now, this???

darth_noo.jpg

It's wise to remember that the bulk of these laws are more than just anti-transgender bathroom laws. Some of them also include addendums that don't allow racial minorities and LGBT individuals to file for discrimination. Furthermore, due to the HB2 backlash, North Carolina has potentially lost billions in federal funding towards education. While some (very, very naive and silly) people are claiming this as a good thing because it "sticks it to North Carolina", it must remembered that North Carolina citizens did not vote on HB2 - North Carolina legislature did. Taking federal funding from NC schools screws the most vulnerable people who benefit from it - namely poor LGBT, PoC, and white students. In one state with one of these laws police are offering a *bounty* of over 2000 dollars for anyone who finds someone who isn't their birth sex in restrooms. These laws are bigger than restroom laws and should be treated as such. Distilling them as only battlegrounds that are only taking up in bathrooms is understating the damage. These laws fuck everyone. They're also why, if you claim to be a supporter for people of color and LGBT folks, and you say you're not voting for Hilary Clinton if (when) Bernie loses, you're a part of the problem.

A lot of these have a second bay for another hard drive. I usually put the games on a bigger drive that doesn't need faster access. Or, you can put your 'current' game on the ssd, and leave the other games on the regular drive.

The question section indicates it has a second bay:http://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx2RZIFUY2TBR7/?source=allQuestionsPage

Ok. Thanks for answering my question. I've never installed a hard drive before, much less in a laptop. What kind of laptop compat hdds? Should I take a look at? Sorry for the silly question.

These were the results when I searched for 7 mm.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s/190-4455061-1406952?k=7mm+terabyte+hard+drive

Village

I really hate her outfit. What's with the weird ass thing.

She really should have just had baggy gi pants.

speaking of colors , for those who do PC I would advise checking out mods, I have been a pusher of mods in 4, and i'm damn sure am in 5. The colors in the sfv5 srk thread a lot of times strait shit on capcoms colors.

The ass of her pants; it's not like a normal uniform. NB I don't actually play this game but from what i saw of my roommate it was all weird, like the ass part was cut out and she was wearing black something under it.
Oh..the non-assless chaps. Game designers have an ass fetish. Mika has it worse..

Shy

She really should have just had baggy gi pants.

speaking of colors , for those who do PC I would advise checking out mods, I have been a pusher of mods in 4, and i'm damn sure am in 5. The colors in the sfv5 srk thread a lot of times strait shit on capcoms colors.
Links if you would good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom