• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

I always say that to myself. Sorry, but I do. I've been thinking it less because whether the shooter is black or not, people are going to make their own opinion on black folks.
Exactly, I think this is normal. We aren't considered the default. When a black person commits some heinous shit, its wrongly used as an indictment on the entire race

Kreed

I always say that to myself. Sorry, but I do. I've been thinking it less because whether the shooter is black or not, people are going to make their own opinion on black folks.

Exactly, I think this is normal. We aren't considered the default. When a black person commits some heinous shit, its wrongly used as an indictment on the entire race

AJZS39M.gif

Sch1sm

YO GUYS!!

Getting ready to go watch CA: Civil War. Finally my MAHVEL check cleared!!

See y'all later!

Wasn't really fond of how Spider-Man was used in this movie, I dunno. Hope you enjoy it more than I did. Was too busy being focused on how
Tony Stark enlisted a fucking high school Spider-Man out here to fight in a war, only for him to end up against these big and bad tough, older supers? How's he going to form his own with this route? Now he's got these instilled ideals from a war that he had zero reason to be in, ayyyy, and Tony Stark as a father figure. What a lucky dude.
How fucking reckless a move is it
to throw a kid into a war, anyway, where's that parental consent. j o k e s.
You know what else, Spider-Man felt like some
bullshit comic relief. No thanks.
Coulda given some light to other arcs instead. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

E: I just had to bitch some more in spoilers.

Numb

Mika costume is dookie. He alt with he pheonix shit however pushes it so far, back into this is dumb but cool territory.

I am not fond of the designs in this game.

Thety trying to make all her outfits garbage

Love the game designs.Black,red and gold combo always the best. It's not for everyone but nothing is

-----

Guile ain't messin

Lucini

Banned
I went off on Twitter tonight. Went full HOTEP...might need to lay low for a while since a lot of the people I follow were not ready for the "Y'all might be stealth racists if..." talk.

In other news, one of the guys I trained at work quit unexpectedly during a talk with the bosses. The blowback is reaching me, as if I had any influence over him after a year plus. I'm thinking it's HR worthy, but I also know that's kind of risky because it can also make me more of a target.

23qwerty

Can all this SWJ bullshit or sexism, racism, gayism (I don't know what is the current trend to talk about) stop? It is so annoying. Nobody I know gives a serious shit about anything about these things.

Oh gaming side, never change

Reminder never to call out The Witcher for anything ever or you're gonna get a huge ass defence force on your ass

Regardless of whether the chinese room is right or not

Oh gaming side, never change

Reminder never to call out The Witcher for anything ever or you're gonna get a huge ass defence force on your ass

Regardless of whether the chinese room is right or not

What kind of bubble do you have to live in during our current world affairs (Trump, countries taking in displaced people) to actually think these aren't actual issues people care about?

I just read that thread and it kind of shows why I mostly am not interested in dating gamers. Gamers and other kinds of nerds tend to be more conservative and less socially aware than the "jocks" they complain about. It's not blanket but I do have a bias against them unless shown otherwise.

I just read that thread and it kind of shows why I mostly am not interested in dating gamers. Gamers and other kinds of nerds tend to be more conservative and less socially aware than the "jocks" they complain about. It's not blanket but I do have a bias against them unless shown otherwise.

Yeah, same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom