• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Seemed interesting, don't know how many people have seen it.

If There’s Only One Woman in Your Candidate Pool, There’s Statistically No Chance She’ll Be Hired

https://hbr.org/2016/04/if-theres-o...theres-statistically-no-chance-shell-be-hired

--------------

High Rise is really pretty, and Hiddleston is great, the set design is amazing, I get the class warfare stuff so far, but I got no clue about the rest of it as of yet. Okay I get it, festering hatred.

Edit: This movies way too long, it's message is getting confused and it's fraying at the edges.

Edit: I don't get it
---
iskattwilliamsinjail.com

I was desperately hoping this was real.

deli2000

I'm one of those idiots who went to see a midnight release of Civil War. I am still in awe about how well they established BP's character and personality in a film as crowded as this. Great film.

Oh I forgot to mention... I tried playing it for a little bit last night but, Guile is on steroids in V holy shit

Almost about to try using Mr. #NotAllCops honestly

A Coli poster tweeted about watching playoff hockey for the first time, and he blew the fuck up. He was talked about all over sports radio, a season ticket holder offered him a seat for the rest of the playoffs, and he was just on Good Morning America today.

Slayven

A Coli poster tweeted about watching playoff hockey for the first time, and he blew the fuck up. He was talked about all over sports radio, a season ticket holder offered him a seat for the rest of the playoffs, and he was just on Good Morning America today.

Hockey never really recovered from that lockout in 1992

I just don't get why they got this brother on GMA because he live tweeted a hockey game and loved it. The mere premise sounds like something that'd be on a GTA talk radio station. "Hey it's Lazlow and we have here a black man who watched a hockey game and loved it!"

I just canNOT 😂😭

Imm0rt4l

How ya'll gonna knock bonkers and dark wing duck references.

Tailspin and duck tales old too? Animaniacs? Tinytoons? Where is the line drawn to distinguish old heads?

Kreed

How ya'll gonna knock bonkers and dark wing duck references.

Tailspin and duck tales old too? Animaniacs? Tinytoons? Where is the line drawn to distinguish old heads?

I'm not even saying it's old, more like "damn where did that reference come from". Like that time I called Numb Ben Riley. Numb really needs to stop playing and come back to GAF.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I just don't get why they got this brother on GMA because he live tweeted a hockey game and loved it. The mere premise sounds like something that'd be on a GTA talk radio station. "Hey it's Lazlow and we have here a black man who watched a hockey game and loved it!"

I just canNOT 😂😭

Slow news cycle, I guess. But good for the dude. Try to get all the cash and fame you can out of this.

Anyone here play Alien Isolation? It's on sale for 16 bucks including all the DLC right now. Wasn't sure if it was fun or a bore.

Numb

I'm not even saying it's old, more like "damn where did that reference come from". Like that time I called Numb Ben Riley. Numb really needs to stop playing and come back to GAF.

😡😡
Batman TAS is older than bonkers. Bonkers was airing on the same network and around the same time as Goof Troop.
Now Batman TAS is too huge people even watch it today
Even seen older stuff than Bonkers but are more recognisable ofcourse

Trey

I'm trying to get in on this "niggas who like hockey" movement, too.

Oh gaming side, never change

Reminder never to call out The Witcher for anything ever or you're gonna get a huge ass defence force on your ass

Regardless of whether the chinese room is right or not

Is gayism when I tell wahr his flannel crop top button up doesn't match his Vans?

D i Z

A glorious morning to you all.

High Rise is really pretty, and Hiddleston is great, the set design is amazing, I get the class warfare stuff so far, but I got no clue about the rest of it as of yet. Okay I get it, festering hatred.

Edit: This movies way too long, it's message is getting confused and it's fraying at the edges.

Edit: I don't get it
---

I was desperately hoping this was real.

Was planning on watching this today. Just got back burnered until I've had my Nioh fill.

Seen Zootopia
Would watch a weekly TV series

Zootopia is the only Disney franchise inn recent memory that I think absolutely needs a series, a game, a comic even. Whatever it takes to broaden it and explore the shit out of that world. So much potential.

Edit:

Also finally saw BvS. This is one of those occasions where having your hopes dashed ahead of time and being prepared for the worst actually made the first time viewing an ok experience.
It wasn't dogshit, but holy crap. Did everyone involved in production fear for their lives if they spoke up and pointed out anything that was wrong with this thing? It's impossible that it went through so many hands, had so many moving parts and no one spoke about some kind of course correction.

Numb

I'd cash in if I were him too!
BCT needs you more than him
A glorious morning to you all.

Was planning on watching this today. Just got back burnered until I've had my Nioh fill.

Zootopia is the only Disney franchise inn recent memory that I think absolutely needs a series, a game, a comic even. Whatever it takes to broaden it and explore the shit out of that world. So much potential.
Morning
Agreed 100%
I am scared of the furries tho tbh when I saw it would be animals

All I've seen of Zootopia is that there's a police officer. Dude said he'd watch a series like Zootopia. Bonkers is a police officer. Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom