• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Really looking forward to me telling you something else is excellent and you need to see it immediately only to be wholly ignored and then everyone coming in like "why didn't anyone say how great this is?" some weeks later.

stop whining. Zootopia was getting rave reviews since before it came out. you didn't find some hidden gem.

People still buy concessions at movie theaters? I sneak food in my bag or eat beforehand.

as long as you get me a thing of twizzlers one way or the other, I'm there.

Goddamn it Gordon

Science needs to get on that shit. How does this woman keep dying, coming back and then dying again half way across the US in yet another traffic jam caused by evil protesters who can think of nothing but their own selfish human rights which are being threatened.

Science needs to get on that shit. How does this woman keep dying, coming back and then dying again half way across the US in yet another traffic jam caused by evil protesters who can think of nothing but their own selfish human rights which are being threatened.

Won't they let this poor woman rest in peace?
Hypothetically.

Beyoncé’s Lemonade isn’t a breakup album, it’s a black album

Also:

GDiyB1O.jpg

Malyse

Good news folks Hispanics have killed Nana Ruth now too.

Goddamn it Gordon

Won't they let this poor woman rest in peace?
Hypothetically.

So Abuela Ruth?

Malyse

I'm trying to play this Lost Reavers, but it's like this game is intentionally trying to piss me off. Here's a long ass EULA. And now the TOU is different, so here's a new EULA.

Uncle Sam took a grip out of my paycheck got damn. Oh well, I have lots of monies so it's tablet buying season. I want a Windows 10 one, not a Great Value/ Desiigner brand... But not one that's going to break my pockets either

Get better! Why were you hospitalized?

I couldn't keep any food down for the past couple days and when my mother called the gastroenterologist this morning they recommended that I go to the ER. I didn't eat or drink anything this morning in fear of it not staying down. Went to the ER they gave some medicine I don't remember the name of, but it wasn't really for my problem, but just to ease the sensation of food going down my throat. They gave me some Teddie Grahams and water and it still felt a little weird, but I was able to keep it down, so if I had ate this morning I would've found out that I was fine and went to work and saved some money, but it's whatever. I already did it now.

Sch1sm

Pretty sure FANG has one of the slowest attack speeds in the game, and his poison doesn't really cause much damage (50pts over 8 seconds, which is cancelled if he takes a hit anyway). Just gotta avoid those cross ups nicely? Just gotta be caaaaareful, especially since his reversal options seem to be near OP sometimes (MK/HK/EX Ryobenda).

I tried at him when the game first came out, but never dug his style enough. Only charge character I like is Vega, and they killed that this iteration.

--------

I don't really care for this new Drake album, but I'm going to be hearing it until his next album because I live in Toronto. Kill me already.

Numb

What. ?

I've been losing with my shitty Guile.
😀
Pretty sure FANG has one of the slowest attack speeds in the game, and his poison doesn't really cause much damage (50pts over 8 seconds, which is cancelled if he takes a hit anyway). Just gotta avoid those cross ups nicely? Just gotta be caaaaareful, especially since his reversal options seem to be near OP sometimes (MK/HK/EX Ryobenda).

I tried at him when the game first came out, but never dug his style enough. Only charge character I like is Vega, and they killed that this iteration.

--------

I don't really care for this new Drake album, but I'm going to be hearing it until his next album because I live in Toronto. Kill me already.
You should see this guy jumping all over the place
Those anti airs are too good

Malyse

--------

Move to a better country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom