• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
Speaking of which.
Did you see his bodyguard in civil war. LAWD.GIF.

pk3sS3V.gif

Just got back from Cap America. Damn nice!

Not really spoilers but:
A lot more action than i expected but damn, that Spidey & Panther.

We need their movies like right the fuck now!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Ahhh. Ok. lol.

Speaking of which.
Did you see his bodyguard in civil war. LAWD.GIF.

I haven't even seen the movie. Why did I highlight that? Playing with fire.

That said, I'm going to imagine this means there's
at least one of the Dora Milaje
in Civil War.

You know, ever since my job switched my schedule around I've had to reschedule working out. At first time I figured it'd be a hassle but I've gotten used to working out/bjj during the day time as opposed to night after work. Somehow doing it gives me more energy at work. Maybe it's in my head.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I've quickly learned that BCT is not the place to go if you trying to avoid spoilers. Niggas just don't care about your sinsibilities.

Edit: /slay

Shy

Oh there he go......
xXg3uze.gif

Love ya Slay. :)
I haven't even seen the movie. Why did I highlight that? Playing with fire.

That said, I'm going to imagine this means there's
at least one of the Dora Milaje
in Civil War.
See from my limited knowledge of BP that's what i thought, but according to the spoiler thread, she credited as "security Chief" So i don't know, maybe.
Here's pic for you, if you want to see.
I've quickly learned that BCT is not the place to go if you trying to avoid spoilers. Niggas just don't care about your sinsibilities.
Sorry Eloquent. I'll stop now. I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

Johndoey

Banned
Azrael costumes perfect, he got the moves, and dumb dialogue, now pull the flaming sword and everything is beautiful.

For what its worth the name of the episode is Azrael.

Dudes in Gaming side tryna buy Uncharted 4 for 120 bucks one week out

What part of the game is that

Nathan Drake shoots people in the head in this game. Spoilers! Nathan Drake jumps off a cliff (and survives!) in Uncharted 4! Do you really want that fact ruined?! Nathan Drake gets his intestines skewered with a wooden plank, pulls it out, and still survives! Video games! ART! Would you want the game of the year spoiled? I know I wouldn't! That's why I paid two hundred dollars to play Uncharted 4 one week early!

Yes, I do have student loans and I voted for Bernie. Bail me out so I can spend money on inconsequential shit, Bernie!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Nathan Drake shoots people in the head in this game. Spoilers! Nathan Drake jumps off a cliff (and survives!) in Uncharted 4! Do you really want that fact ruined?! Nathan Drake gets his intestines skewered with a wooden plank, pulls it out, and still survives! Video games! ART! Would you want the game of the year spoiled? I know I wouldn't! That's why I paid two hundred dollars to play Uncharted 4 one week early!

Yes, I do have student loans and I voted for Bernie. Bail me out so I can spend money on inconsequential shit, Bernie!
this is serious though

Slayven

You got a paypal?

Order

I finally started watching Walking Dead because of all the hype and I just caught up.

Fuck that show I can't wait for season 7

andthebeatgoeson

On that Michael Strahan, Kelly Ripa beef:

This nigga really stepped into the studio and was like "Hold up yall, I need a lineup"
lmao.
We not gonna act like Kelly didn't asked for Yasmin infused lemon water to speak her toes in. Asking for a lineup and having the crew on set doesn't seem suspect.

Edit: what the fuck with the King Kong ads at the bottom of the page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom