• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Met Gala, ya'll:

V Magazine Verified account
‏@vmagazine

.@Beyonce arrives at the #MetGala wearing Becky's skin

ChfnY2jWIAUt4t-.jpg

Numb

Not trying to diss. Just saying. I've played everyone here, from everywhere. Every game with him was on some (I though y'all had superior internet) shit..

---

Gnite, Mondays..
You right

Sorry Magus
Was down but this lag is way too much
Even had better connection with Parallax

Young Magus

Is it cool if I jump in on this SFV?

My CFN is J-Order

Count find the ID ;-;

Japan. And yes, he is THE laggiest lol..

Not trying to diss. Just saying. I've played everyone here, from everywhere. Every game with him was on some (I though y'all had superior internet) shit..

You right

Sorry Magus
Was down but this lag is way too much
Even had better connection with Parallax

GG tho,

But yea whenever I play with folks outside of Asia/Russia the net becomes shit ;-;. Sorry fam. I'll look into upgrading my connection in a few months tho

Count find the ID ;-;

GG tho,

But yea whenever I play with folks outside of Asia/Russia the net becomes shit ;-;. Sorry fam. I'll look into upgrading my connection in a few months tho
Don't misunderstand. I'll play your ads for hours..I know immortal has my back in that. Just saying that, of all things, you happen to be the lagiest player..which none of us expected.

Soon as I wake up, we can go 10 hours straight 😜

Don't give a fuck..

Mann, fuck my job! Almost got shot, got cut the fuck up, and was feeling like i was about to vomit in those last 40 minutes. Shit, and it's pouring down raining too!

Jesus. What happened Blasian. ?

You sell drugs on the corner for a living it something??

I work for Fedex. So I was unloading this truck with someone and these busted boxes fell out with bullets in them. The other person in the truck dropped a heavy hazmat on it and a bullet went off and hit one of the beams. I was standing off to the side of the box. Shit if I was in front...

I'm trying to save up money to go to E3 so I stayed for the night shift and they worked us extra hard then. They send people home then tell the rest to go faster. I was drained after that 1st truck and got hit a few times by some boxes and a belly flap and got a couple cuts on my knees and arms. The last 40 I started feeling really noxious. I'm not sure if I fully recovered from my incident last week. Manager asked if I wanted to leave early twice, but nah I need this money.

Shit, I hope I can get out of this trap. I'm hungry as fuck too.

Order

I work for Fedex. So I was unloading this truck with someone and these busted boxes fell out with bullets in them. The other person in the truck dropped a heavy hazmat on it and a bullet went off and hit one of the beams. I was standing off to the side of the box. Shit if I was in front...

I'm trying to save up money to go to E3 so I stayed for the night shift and they worked us extra hard then. They send people home then tell the rest to go faster. I was drained after that 1st truck and got hit a few times by some boxes and a belly flap and got a couple cuts on my knees and arms. The last 40 I started feeling really noxious. I'm not sure if I fully recovered from my incident last week. Manager asked if I wanted to leave early twice, but nah I need this money.

Shit, I hope I can get out of this trap. I'm hungry as fuck too.
That sucks, I'm glad you safe though.

Were you going to E3 as a part of the industry? I don't think it's open to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom