• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Savage Oppress

latest

Someone is enjoying coming up with these names

Kreed

Was After Earth that bad a film?

Jaden made the film horrible and the film did so badly that Will Smith refused to do Independence Day 2. Had it been a Will Smith film like it should have been, it would have been at least a decent action/sci-fi movie, most importantly starring a black actor. I'm really glad the new Star Wars did well, cause After Earth probably would have kept a lot of potential black sci-fi projects from ever getting made (if they are getting made at all of course).

Malyse

You would stan for some bullshit

You don't know what you're talking about. Say what you want about Book of Eli (which is a middling film if you're being objective) but it's not remotely as bad as After Earth. Fuck outta here with that inanity.
Lost it with Will's character name (Cypher Raige )
He couldn't come up with a more dumb macho name if he tried
Sounds like a Star Ocean protagonist.
  • Fayt Liengod
  • Edge Maverick

Johndoey

Banned
Bad lieutenant: Port Call Of New Orleans is possibly one of the greatest films ever made.

Edit: The greatest name ever is Max Payne followed closely by Max Rockatansky.

Slayven

You don't know what you're talking about. Say what you want about Book of Eli (which is a middling film if you're being objective) but it's not remotely as bad as After Earth. Fuck outta here with that inanity.

When the villain dies from a boo boo, then your movie has failed .

akira28

Morning world star flavored fuckery for you all:

Black dude takes on white dude, his girl and their dog.

Now, just watch how he handles the dog and seemlessley translations into taking on the guy.

that frame when that dog's eyes start glowing and he's like "oh shit. this dude just picked me up like a ham sandwich in a ziplock bag...am I about to get thrown?"

blond girl in the fashionably ripped up shirt then tries to sneak in a punch and gets smacked. lady, this dude just threw a dog and bodyslammed a biker, what did you think you were going to do?

akira28

they were saying "get the fucking dog"

I like how someone murmured "that's a real nigga"

zangief is a black man. dog's eyes got wide as shit duding that spinning suplex throw. then his master gets crossover body slammed and punched.

Slayven

see that is why I don't fight. You don't know what a person been through when they decide to work through it by laying hands upon you.

Numb

they were saying "get the fucking dog"

I like how someone murmured "that's a real nigga"

zangief is a black man. dog's eyes got wide as shit duding that spinning suplex throw. then his master gets crossover body slammed and punched.

Dude was the last guy remaining and he just activated X-factor and took out the the whole other team
Dog was Ametarasu lol

see that is why I don't fight. You don't know what a person been through when they decide to work through it by laying hands upon you.

Exactly why people who know me don't fuck with me lol..they know I keep shit in my mental pocket, waiting for the moment to release it. Made bouncing fun..

Numb

Left that in my teens
Whenever i see grown men fight im guessing it's either cos something went real wrong or real stupid.

Those three make a horrible raid group.

Like it's obvious they got the dog to tank, while the dude was doing melee DPS while the girl was being ranged/throwing heals whenever she can.

As soon as the dog got sent to suplex city they pretty much wiped... Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom