• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_0268.GIF

akira28

RIP Sub Zero. You're not allowed to roast people that bad. I found that out the hard way.

and my dude was a medical doctor talking trash.

FyreWulff

RIP Sub

Good to see MS finally dropping their almost 20 year old policy on being a closed network. There are so many big games out there that somebody maybe people will be able to know about that were almost cross-console play until MS stunnered it back into being not being so.

jmood88

I just cannot grasp the socially awkward stuff people post on here. I'm an introverted person and I've never had problems making friends or attending parties.

I'm watching a brother on MSNBC saying Acorn/BLM are one and the same. Republicans are a hoot!

On a more important note, fam..we've lost one of our own. Why are we so concerned with the male Dolezal, when Schattenjäger was banned? Why has no one mentioned this? Be well, fam..don't drink TOO much..

monkey-drinks-own-pee-o.gif

This ain't kink shaming either, son..

jmood88

I can't grasp the personal stuff most of the people in OT post tbh
The vast majority doesn't make sense to me but for some reason, all the "I was at a party and I didn't know anyone, so I just went on my phone all night instead of talking to people" threads annoy the hell out of me.

Jacir

I just cannot grasp the socially awkward stuff people post on here. I'm an introverted person and I've never had problems making friends or attending parties.

I'm an introvert too. I don't think I'm socially awkward but sometimes I do an unhealthy or unreasonable amount of calculation within and outside my comfort zone.

Afrocious

that's the intro to the BP movie after Civil War is Black Widow and the girl who can barely speak english Scarlet Witch will go and teach all his people how to read. then Falcon will make a black lives matter joke

Scarlet Witch studying abroad and taking selfies with Wakanda children holding Dr Seuss books

Only posts I make on Game side that occasionally go in are Gamergate related; anything having to do with actual games never gets me heated.

Look for The Tomorrow Children coming soon to PS4!

zeemumu

The vast majority doesn't make sense to me but for some reason, all the "I was at a party and I didn't know anyone, so I just went on my phone all night instead of talking to people" threads annoy the hell out of me.

Less pressure for introverts on GAF. There's no one to make eye contact with and you have all the time in the world to come up with responses, and people actually understand your references.

Black women are walking cheat codes. Fuckin Elise Neal 50 years lookin like that. Jesus christ.

I just had that moment with my mom. Like I was trying to remember how old she was and I was like "She's in her low 40s", then it hit me she's 54...

I just wish her genes would kick in when I'm that age instead of my father's....

Re: our Martian friend's passing, a post he made in that Boca Raton Trump rally thread addressing me got deleted so maybe that was when he got disapparated.

Is there a reversed gif of pouring one out?
Fam..why you being so harsh? He's fam, fam..just saying..fam..
Black women are walking cheat codes. Fuckin Elise Neal 50 years lookin like that. Jesus christ.
I just had that moment with my mom.
😐 We can do better, y'all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom