• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
These JC level posts...
LMAO
I was reading the responses and thought it was a serious thread but it was about Zelda
1052d14bbe03b858373ed3f972b51a9f.jpg

I just cannot grasp the socially awkward stuff people post on here. I'm an introverted person and I've never had problems making friends or attending parties.

I'll admit, I used to have that problem from high school to like the beginning of college.

But I got over it and man, the benefits came swiftly!

Johndoey

Banned
Black Panther is killed halfway through, replaced by American Panther.

Only posts I make on Game side that occasionally go in are Gamergate related; anything having to do with actual games never gets me heated.

Look for The Tomorrow Children coming soon to PS4!
That game with all the molten human consciousness?

No, but the very real and depressing state of America as presented in The Wire is in partial due to establishment puppets like Hillary. Not saying Bernie is going to solve everything, but he at the very least is willing to acknowledge the problem and try- whereas Hillary is more concerned about the special interests and 1%ers than the poor and heck, even the comment man.

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Black Panther is killed halfway through, replaced by a Minute Man.
FTFY

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

I don't think that poster is actually from America though lol

The Sanders-Clinton stan back and forth is so tired; people are so unwilling to acknowledge their chosen one's faults and for what, Internet Points(TM)?

I don't think that poster is actually from America though lol

The Sanders-Clinton stan back and forth is so tired; people are so unwilling to acknowledge their chosen one's faults and for what, Internet Points(TM)?

Do you have any idea what the exchange rate on Internet Points(TM) is right now?!?

They'll kill Black Panther halfway through and Everett K. Ross will replace him, except not as a joke. Martin Freeman will fill that white comedy actor as a superhero quota Marvel loves.

I made myself sad writing this post.

Johndoey

Banned
They'll kill Black Panther halfway through and Everett K. Ross will replace him, except not as a joke. Martin Freeman will fill that white comedy actor as a superhero quota Marvel loves.

I made myself sad writing this post.
Nah they'll replace him with Man-Ape because it "represents the blacks more accurately" .

LOL some random KKK California leader has "decided" to shift "support" from Trump to Clinton because he claims she's a secret white supremacist, and because Clinton derangement syndrome is at epidemic level online Facebook is full of left wing people going yup makes sense Clinton is probably a white supremacist lmao.

Slayven

LOL some random KKK California leader has "decided" to shift "support" from Trump to Clinton because he claims she's a secret white supremacist, and because Clinton derangement syndrome is at epidemic level online Facebook is full of left wing people going yup makes sense Clinton is probably a white supremacist lmao.

Man can the convention be tomorrow?

Dai101

Banned

manuel-que_zpsaa97fb7e.jpg

cdyhybrid

This shit in 2016.

Oh shit. Not this bullshit again.

WHAT PART OF LOVING V. VIRGINIA DO YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS NOT UNDERSTAND?

ALSO, OBERGEFELL V. HODGES.

I want this to go to the Supreme Court just to see if Thomas will pussy out or stand up for his love.
The most appropriate avatar quote ever. How are we still dealing with this in 2016?

Dai101

Banned
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/199...itches-support-from-trump-to-hillary-clinton/

This transparent and incredibly stupid bullshit is trending on facebook and because people are idiots most of the shares aren't people saying hold on this is blarant bullshit but instead lefties saying this makes sense and that's why you should vote Sanders or righties saying see the Democrats are the real racists

My ¿que? was more in the vein of "what goddamn year is this again?"

Can't make up this shit anymore i guess, i feel bad for the onion.

Aiustis

Absolutely disgusting that such a bill could even get that far in the first place.

Just for anyone who didn't know and has never been. Kentucky is really ass backward. Really ass backward. Also really white.

Edit: I don't know a single non white person that lives there.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Just got off my flight back to Charlotte only to see my man Sub-Zero caught a ban. And of course it had be because he gave a clapback to some gaming-side fuckery. SMH.

Johndoey

Banned
All I know is it has Sharlto Copley which mean I'm obligated to see it.

By the by Powers is actually pretty decent, everyone should watch it.

The Oldboy remake is also underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom