• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Ladies. Get out there and suck some dick! That means you, Liz Gomez..

chloe-moretz-confused-gif.gif
You too old for this bullshit

Shy

I just cannot grasp the socially awkward stuff people post on here. I'm an introverted person and I've never had problems making friends or attending parties.
:(

You wouldn't like me then, my social anxiety is so bad, i can't talk to anybody. AT ALL.
Look for The Tomorrow Children coming soon to PS4!
When fam............ WHEN! :)
Less pressure for introverts on GAF. There's no one to make eye contact with and you have all the time in the world to come up with responses, and people actually understand your references.
Except for the eye contact (i don't have a problem with that) you've just described me.
Although i even have trouble coming up with response, even with all the time in the world. (which is why it took me Seven and half years before i got the courage to join this place.)
Black Panther is killed halfway through, replaced by American Panther.
He'll be replaced by one of the good ones™
Shy beat you to it..
Sly ignores my posts confirmed. :(

Aiustis

I'm an introvert but I think Im so caught up in my interest that I will talk to people forever. Also helps that I view people as existing kind of separately from me. I have anxiety but I can cover that up very well.

I missed the bus once, the last bus. I had to walk 12 miles from 9pm to like 1AM.

I'm an introvert but I think Im so caught up in my interest that I will talk to people forever. Also helps that I view people as existing kind of separately from me. I have anxiety but I can cover that up very well.

I missed the bus once, the last bus. I had to walk 12 miles from 9pm to like 1AM.
Don't miss those days..

---

Where the FUCK did Liz Gomez come from? How was that mistake made? Is there a Liz Gomez I don't know about, or did dude actually decide that was this girl's name? LOL

Shy

Most I've done is 48..not fun.
Jesus, how come, if you don't mind me asking. ?
I've been so lazy for almost a year. Got my daughter and tricked her by saying we were going around the corner for candy. Poor kid lol..
Tsk tsk tsk, how could you do that to you own daughter.
That must of really drove you up the wall.
You're too nice for me to hate.
Ahh. Cool. :)

Shit, I'm not sure if I walked that much before, but I did do a four hour walk before one time to get to work. It wasn't at night though. A black woman walking walking that late night sounds dangerous.

Just got off my flight back to Charlotte only to see my man Sub-Zero caught a ban. And of course it had be because he gave a clapback to some gaming-side fuckery. SMH.

What were you doing in Charlotte?

Jesus, how come, if you don't mind me asking. ?
I LOVED walking when I was a kid and way into my late teens. If I wasn't walking I was cycling. Did a lot of walks for charity. Just a thing I dug doing. Especially back when there were arcades every 3-5 miles..much SF/MK/KI was played..much $$$ was made..

Now, when I'm not lazy, I ride a minimum of 40 miles. Last year, I rode 225 miles on a weekend because I was bored lol..

Shy

I LOVED walking when I was a kid and way into my late teens. If I wasn't walking I was cycling. Did a lot of walks for charity. Just a thing I dug doing. Especially back when there were arcades every 3-5 miles..much SF/MK/KI was played..much $$$ was made..

Now, when I'm not lazy, I ride a minimum of 40 miles. Last year, I rode 225 miles on a weekend because I was bored lol..
Ahhh, gotcha.

I used to like going for walks, only short'ish ones though.

Slayven

You use to walking on The Underground Railroad

Aiustis

Shit, I'm not sure if I walked that much before, but I did do a four hour walk before one time to get to work. It wasn't at night though. A black woman walking walking that late night sounds dangerous.

Lol story of my life I'm pretty androgynous and mostly transform into a dude at night.

Aiustis

I kind of want the Division. If I got it on Xb1, I could play with my friend, but not having an Xb1 would mean I could only play it when my roommate wasn't using his.

zeemumu

Except for the eye contact (i don't have a problem with that) you've just described me.
Although i even have trouble coming up with response, even with all the time in the world. (which is why it took me Seven and half years before i got the courage to join this place.)

I get a blank look on my face whenever I make eye contact. Looks like a deer caught in headlights. I'm working on it. And as far as coming up with a response, that stems from a mixture of overthinking and not thinking at all. If I don't have any opinion on the subject I'll reply with a simple response or just nod. If the subject is something controversial I end up overthinking it to avoid offending anyone and my words come out like someone was editing the sentences in my mind before they come out of my mouth.

Bronx-Man

Banned

No I flew back to Charlotte, I spent spring break in New York. Went to LI, Manhattan, & Bronx to meet up with old friends and some familia.

Johndoey

Banned
So the term Cyberpunk seems absurdly broad, the couple of definitions i've seen would cover a pretty massive amount of science fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom