• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Kids in America is like greatest of all time level pop song.

Gangsta rap made me do it Is top tier shit.

man, not enough Aqua love in here.

Dolls polyphony is so atmospheric same with primordial germination.

D i Z

Also, happy Birthday Bronx.

I was so confused when I realized this was actually a real movie. It's funny but the whole time I couldn't help but think "how the fuck did this get greenlit?".

The same way any of Seth Rogen projects do. He's got the names to star in just about any project cos they ain't got shit else to do, and a fan base that'll watch any tripe they turn out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hindsight is 20/20, of course I am mad I didn't think of it myself. But not everybody is Amadeus Cho

I had you pegged for a mastodon, pal. Full of vascularity and striations.

Malyse

635893401602340073-Flint-post.jpg

Kraftwerk

Can't get over how fucked some people are....

I might have mentioned her once before. I worked with this girl for two years. She moved to another city. We have always been in contact.

She developed this really rare illness. Constant pain. Just very debilitating. She has to wait a few months to get government assistance. And she hates it since she is a person who has worked for the past few years without skipping a beat, and studying.

Now her family basically said they aren't going to support her since she is dying... And her roommates who own the house she is in told her to leave since she makes the house environment depressing, because she is close to death.

What the fuck. How can u even say such shit to people.

I'm gonns have her live in my house for a while until she gets more treatment.

Not saying this to pat myself on the back and be a hero... Just completely speechless at the lack of empathy from her friends and family.

This is a person who spent two years of her life, volunteering on a native American reserve and helping them day and night. And this is what people around her do to her...

Sorry for the rent.. This whole thing really infuriated me.

Malyse

I might have mentioned her once before. I worked with this girl for two years. She moved to another city. We have always been in contact.

She developed this really rare illness. Constant pain. Just very debilitating. She has to wait a few months to get government assistance. And she hates it since she is a person who has worked for the past few years without skipping a beat, and studying.

Now her family basically said they aren't going to support her since she is dying... And her roommates who own the house she is in told her to leave since she makes the house environment depressing, because she is close to death.

Not saying this to pat myself on the back and be a hero... Just completely speechless at the lack of empathy from her friends and family.

This is a person who spent two years of her life, volunteering on a native American reserve and helping them day and night. And this is what people around her do to her...

no worries, you good bro. And you are a good person for this.

Shy

Good morning my people and Jandro
Morning fam.
Well, I'm officially 19 today. I'll probably go out partying with some friends tonight to make up for how boring my 18th birthday was.
798SN7K.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONX.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCXdXDmlE0o/
Excellent pic of Daisy and one of the shorter members of the bct.
BCT meetup picture

2hVDO65.jpg

I like the black power one of the left
6xlRCiA.png

You're a good person fam. Unfortunately many people in life are pretty fucked up individuals who lack empathy for those who actually deserve it.

Shy

That's fucking disgusting, those people should be ashamed of themselves.

Jesus CHRIST this shit brings my piss to a boil! FUCK THEM! They're the slime of humanity!

Gkr542V.gif

At least she has somebody who cares. Fuck it makes me mad to read about people acting like that!

Slayven

Sadly you find out who your true friends and fam are when you are down and out.

Dai101

Banned

You're a great man. Fuck those egotistical bastards.

Fuck all those people. Dude, you're awesome for stepping up.

Fantastic job man. Some folks really buy that "everyone is out for themselves" shit, when the point is to be better than that.

I'm happy you choose to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom