• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

dardevil was good up until its last episode

you know a show is good when dudes are fighting a lot and you feel like the conclusion should happen without a fistfight

instead we get a fistfight

we didn't need a scrap

Bronx-Man

Banned
Happy B'day, Bronx! It sucks not being able to drink (if you're into that) and sometimes being blocked from bars, clubs, 21+ parties, etc. because of age, but hopefully you can find some good, or better, alternatives. From one young brotha to another. Enjoy yourself, man.

Happy B-Day Bronx.

Happy Birthday Bronx, good luck.

you'll need it

Happy birthday, Bronx.

Also damn, to many Birthdayers around here. Hapy B-day Bronx alas

tumblr_mn10pxNO3Z1r41pjco1_500.gif

Maybe when you're 21.

Also, happy Birthday Bronx.

798SN7K.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONX.
Y'all some good people. Thanks to all of you.

zeemumu

When it does though?

Man...now I want to watch Cabin Fever again. Damn...going to put that on now.

The original or the unnecessary shot for god damn shot remake that happened this year?

I heard there's no pancake kid and party cop in that new one.

The part in the old one with the girl's skeleton face freaked me out.

Furyous

Get home from school, find my block taped off again. Yay... Hood....

I lowkey miss those environments because they kept people honest. None of this
my skin is #fffff
so you won't attack me and I kill you with reckless abandon fuckery. I keep getting into it with vigilantes that think I somehow want to break into their homes and steal their stuff as I walk by with grocery bags in my hands. I save gas money by walking so it's important to go buy groceries but people love bringing that drama to me.

I must be the shit because of my ability to intimidate vigilantes into not killing me for no reason as I go about my business of existing in society.

my skin is #fffff
so you won't attack me and I kill you with reckless abandon fuckery. I keep getting into it with vigilantes that think I somehow want to break into their homes and steal their stuff as I walk by with grocery bags in my hands. I save gas money by walking so it's important to go buy groceries but people love bringing that drama to me.

I must be the shit because of my ability to intimidate vigilantes into not killing me for no reason as I go about my business of existing in society.

This neighborhood was alright until it started warming up, now niggas just forget how to fuckin act. I just obey the basic ass rule, stay in my lane and don't get caught up in the bullshit.

Though that doesn't work against strays... I still couldn't believe I actually had to check for bullet holes in my car a few weeks ago... Though my neighbor across the street got one in her tire =/

Shy

my skin is #fffff

Jesus, i'm sorry you have to go through that. Be safe too fam.

Johndoey

Banned
I remember is werewolf dude, Genocide's incredibly depressing backstory, and Grifter still being lame even it an amazing series.

Also I finally finished Cabin Fever, God that was horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom