• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

How do people come up with this shit :lol

well she live in the same universe as Seth The 6 Billion Dollar Bastard who's power involve Ranibow breath, Shame Vision, and Nuclear Fecal Matter powers

If you ever find yourself in the Wildstorm universe weep for your soul

Shy

Damn it. I changed my mind I'm staying up and watching Punisher season 2 tonight.
KZSBFhB.gif

LionPride

Banned
I am going to watch DD but I am not touching the OT with a ten foot pole

The OTs for Daredevil season 1 and JJ were not good at all. Lot of hate towards Jessica, Trish, Karen and most of it was for no reason.

Well besides Karen for getting the only black man worth a damn not named T'Challa killed

Noticing a pattern here?

Slayven

The OTs for Daredevil season 1 and JJ were not good at all. Lot of hate towards Jessica, Trish, Karen and most of it was for no reason.

Well besides Karen for getting the only black man worth a damn not named T'Challa killed

Noticing a pattern here?

I think binged shows are not really good for discussion. Especially when most are just gunning to finish it, not letting shit marinate.

Johndoey

Banned
I'll just re-up Netflix sub and get this paper done while I watch tommorow. No reason to stay up.

Edit: Zero Tolerance is a fun little action movie so far.

I think binged shows are not really good for discussion. Especially when most are just gunning to finish it, not letting shit marinate.
Not sure I asked you before. How'd you like DD/JJ? Which did you like better?

Loved both..with the tiniest of an edge to JJ, if anything just because it's very different from the rest of the MCU's offerings.

I was reading Punisher Max and I really don't know how to feel about Barracuda. But I also want more Barracuda.

I liked it when he pissed on the Confederate flag.

Jessica and Trish are awesome, but Karen
made me pretty sad when she got poor Ben back into the game when he wanted out. That wasn't fair.

Slayven

Because of spoilers, or fuckery. ?

Ahh. Gotcha.
Just not fun. When I watch something it means I enjoy it. I don't believe in hate watching. Mean I watched Heroes just because made me laugh at how bad it was. But I wasn't sitting there stankface like I imagine some people do with shows
Not sure I asked you before. How'd you like DD/JJ? Which did you like better?

Loved both..with the tiniest of an edge to JJ, if anything just because it's very different from the rest of the MCU's offerings.

JJ won my heart
when they brough in Nuke aka Bootleg Captian America

LionPride

Banned
I liked it when he pissed on the Confederate flag.

made me pretty sad when she got poor Ben back into the game when he wanted out. That wasn't fair.

I can still fuck with Karen
minus getting Ben killed and fucking up my man Wesley

What up C.M.?

The real world is still airing? o_O

I think this is the 1st season they've done in a while.

Quick Rundown:
She basically called the 2 Black people in the house "Good Ones"
Brought up Free Speech
Talked about how the Confederate Flag isn't racist anymore
Said "If you don't want to be treated like a minority then don't act like one."
Talked about how the "Colored People" where's she's from (SC) take offense to every little thing

Just not fun. When I watch something it means I enjoy it. I don't believe in hate watching. Mean I watched Heroes just because made me laugh at how bad it was. But I wasn't sitting there stankface like I imagine some people do with shows

JJ won my heart
when they brough in Nuke aka Bootleg Captian America
lol. I hear ya. I predict Cage will be even better..
You ever feel so beat down that your bone marrow aches? That's where I am right now.

I need this day to be over soon
Agreed. And with that, goodnight, kids..

Dai101

Banned

I love both JJ and Trish. Not a fan of Karon exactly for that and other reasons, all of them dealing with her carelessness and tendency to fuck up. She's the female counterpart of Hunter from AoS.

Slayven

lol. I hear ya. I predict Cage will be even better..

Agreed. And with that, goodnight, kids..

YEah they seem be starting good and getting better with each one.

Quick Rundown:
Brought up Free Speech
Talked about how the "Colored People" where's she's from (SC) take offense to every little thing

She got to be a plant

Noticing a pattern here?

I don't hate any of those characters, but...

JJ totally messed up Luke Cage's life and livelihood for bad reasons and never did much to fix that relationship. Aka, Luke shouldn't follow the comics when it comes to Jessica.

As for Karen

WAY pettier reasons, but I liked Wesley and Ben way more than her

Quick Rundown:
Brought up Free Speech

$100 says by episode 3 she's fuckin a black dude, no rubber.

Shy

Yeah, i see what you're saying.
You ever feel so beat down that your bone marrow aches? That's where I am right now.

I need this day to be over soon
I feel that way everyday, it's a horrible feeling.

I hope it's only a temporary situation for you.
We're always for you if you need to vent.
lAgreed. And with that, goodnight, kids..
Night night Gordon.

TheFlow

Banned
I am going ghost for a couple of days to avoid DD S2 spoilers. Haven't watched a trailer on it in months. Almost done with my rewatch of DD S1 and millers run of DD and Elektra.

like Slay has said, I am avoiding all daredevil threads because I don't feel like dealing with the backlash and nitpickers.

also pumping iron and getting in shape because I want to cosplay this summer at one of Florida's biggest comic cons. Miles Morale Spiderman, and black panther are my list to dress as. Down from 203 earlier this year to 192 atm. cya guys in a couple days

peace

Afrocious

I am going ghost for a couple of days to avoid DD S2 spoilers. Haven't watched a trailer on it in months. Almost done with my rewatch of DD S1 and millers run of DD and Elektra.

like Slay has said, I am avoiding all daredevil threads because I don't feel like dealing with the backlash and nitpickers.

also pumping iron and getting in shape because I want to cosplay this summer at one of Florida's biggest comic cons. Miles Morale Spiderman, and black panther are my list to dress as. Down from 203 earlier this year to 192 atm. cya guys in a couple days

peace

nice.

not gonna lie, i'm kinda considering going as Greed in FMA for halloween if I can pull it off

andthebeatgoeson

Had a date lined up tonight and now she's bailed and rescheduled for Tuesday.

There goes my Patrick's Day plans. I took yesterday off too. Dunno what I'm going to do tonight
aside from not spend money and play too much Stardew Valley. I like being lame tbqh.
First line up in a few months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom