• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a part of the fandom, I don't have that kind of insane time. I just can't. All I know is Riku and Sora ate the Paopu fruit together so they should be romantically linked and that's all I know.

Word. Plus I've read the story as one and it made even less sense. Kh encapsulates everything I dislike about jp videogame storytelling/tropes. It has no real redeeming values aside from disney and square fanservice.
You bastards..

zeemumu

Right. They make you cut your hair, so that's out. ��

��

Nah. The games are fun and that's kinda one of the core aspects to a game
------
Speaking of:

http://www.digra.org/dl/db/09287.47134.pdf

Wat.

Sounds interesting. I'll take a look at this when I get the chance.

My favorite cinematic fight moments of the series are still riding that skyscraper into a dragon castle and the laser dome from KH2.

Music-wise I think Vector to the Heavens from 358/2 Days was my favorite theme.

Johndoey

Banned
Just remember Sora is Jesus, and is comprised of heart and love of his fellow man.

Also Riku is canonically better than Sora and was supposed to be the cool guy.

Also everyone is canonically cooler than Sora.
And Mickey is Morpheus.

Also everything would've been easier if people were more forthcoming.

Also Time travel

Shy

Shy's excitement managed to convince me to watch Daredevil and here I am 8-ish hours later. It definitely better than the first season so far.
7JTwV5n.gif

Afrocious

Gonna go to a bar crawl tonight to celebrate turning 26.

Ran into folks at the gym who are also going, so that's good. I was gonna solo it but drunk white people and I don't mix.

andthebeatgoeson

And you and drunk white women?

I don't care what thread we in, drunk young white women sure are fun. Or maybe it's drunk young women without inhibitions and race doesn't matter.

Imm0rt4l

I don't care what thread we in, drunk young white women sure are fun. Or maybe it's drunk young women without inhibitions and race doesn't matter.

Last time I went down town I saw a white girl twerking and vomiting in a trash can simultaneously. I was impressed. White girls evolving brehs

As long as their breath ain't rancid we're cool

White women's breath can kick something awful when drunk
Dafuq, that's such a strange and unnecessary thing to say. Anyone can have stank breath

Nakazato

Just had the worst service in the world. And I normally tip 20% what should I tip for service just right above not paying the bill and walking out

LionPride

Banned
Just started Daredevil Season 2, I miss that intro so much

Oh and happy birthday Afrocious and everyone I forgot to tell happy birthday to!

akira28

they're not fun when you're trying to keep them out of trouble. sure they're fun if you're trying to smash. colishaq.gif

Slayven

Reminds me of a story on The Black Guy who Tips. Rod said they were awaken by a drunk white girl banging on their apartment door. Rod said they ran in the closet, locked the door and called the police.

Slayven

Know what is the worse? The person that gets drunk and they turned up one minute and the rest of the night they crying.

You got one time to do that with me, after that you don't get to drink around me

Gattsu25

Banned
I'm related to someone that gets drunk and then takes every statement like a personal insult from that point on. Having to constantly diffuse fights before they start or help this dude pick up pieces of his teeth off the fucking pavement after he gets fucked up.

Was gonna say that other than this one person I don't know any other angry or sad drunks but...nope. Can't say that.

shingi70

Banned
Most annoying thing about Daredevil season 2 is the lack of referencing the rest of the MCU when it makes sense. It's a bit odd that orgainzed crime aren't hiring Powered people.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Know what is the worse? The person that gets drunk and they turned up one minute and the rest of the night they crying.

You got one time to do that with me, after that you don't get to drink around me

id rather deal with a crying drunk than asshole drunks who want to blow up and get violent. ill leave a violent drunk on a scene in a heart beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom