• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacir

Didnt read the OP but I went straight to the instragram and I would have no problem with this 17 year old. I mean sure she is just a year away from legality. Have seen plenty of young mature females like that. I guess you have to have both consent and parents permission lol. Am I alone in this?😒😕

Didnt read the OP but I went straight to the instragram and I would have no problem with this 17 year old. I mean sure she is just a year away from legality. Have seen plenty of young mature females like that. I guess you have to have both consent and parents permission lol. Am I alone in this?😒😕

slLb.gif

tlLb.gif

I see that like Jandro, you like your fillies thing..

I ain't messin with no woman younger than 23. Not with you on that.

Jacir

Maybe it's the age difference like my parents being almost a decade apart. Would it be completely different if she was 18 and dude was at least 5 years older?

royalan

WHICH ONE OF Y'ALLS COUSINS WAS THAT BLACK PROTESTER AT THE TRUMP RALLY YESTERDAY?

GODDAMN

Done fucked movement all up. Even my mom's texting me about this.

5DrV6Bf.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Just finished the fourth episode of Daredevil season 2.

It really felt like
the ending to a long-ish Daredevil movie. Complete with an "after credits scene" with Elektra showing up out of nowhere. Like they were finishing that story and moving on to something else.
It's probably way more complicated than that.

zeemumu

Ok I'll go back to my room now. 😔

Actually, I'd like you to have a seat over there.

It really felt like
the ending to a long-ish Daredevil movie. Complete with an "after credits scene" with Elektra showing up out of nowhere. Like they were finishing that story and moving on to something else.

Punisher's story is by far the best in the season. Elektra...Elektra's something..something meaning batshit crazy.

Quailman

I wake up and OT is on fire. People freely shitting on Chinese people and getting offended when called out, and people debating racism and Doug with sincerity

Jacir

Lately I have been interested in afrofuturism. A concept I occasionally thought about but didn't know there was a movement of some sort. If you know any recommendations, hook me up.

Furyous

Yes, Obama is making history fellas. So happy right now. Let the haters hate and let diplomacy continue.

What happened?

Didnt read the OP but I went straight to the instragram and I would have no problem with this 17 year old. I mean sure she is just a year away from legality. Have seen plenty of young mature females like that. I guess you have to have both consent and parents permission lol. Am I alone in this?����

YES, YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS. 17 is 17 where I'm from...

Is this about Madonna? I'm more disgusted by the fact that Madonna is talking about sex period. I'm not trying to see someone's grandma on stage talking about sex. Yes, I'm hating while throwing up. Ewwwwwwww.

Who else is ready for conspiracy fuckery on Quantico? My guy
Simon Asher
returns tonight. Can't wait to see what he was up to.

2662276-2.gif

Nah... Drinking age or up for me.

Jacir

I'm sitting in my room. I got the message. Slams door.

I'm so bored right now and it's still cold out. So frustrating.

Edit Yea 17 is legal in Australia. Slams door again.

Gattsu25

Banned

It really felt like

I really enjoyed that arc in the season. Still watching so hoping it stays enjoyable.

RedSwirl

I think I said this in a previous thread about 18-year-olds. She would have to be an absolutely exceptional person for that age group. That I would have to be living in certain states goes without saying.

...but 99.999999% of the time 17 is 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom