• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
ZgwIASL.gif

Malyse

Didnt read the OP but I went straight to the instragram and I would have no problem with this 17 year old. I mean sure she is just a year away from legality. Have seen plenty of young mature females like that. I guess you have to have both consent and parents permission lol. Am I alone in this?😒😕
1f58d9a7d04628cff39f9df64623fcbf.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
She slit a kid's throat and then said "This is who I am. Do you still want me?" with a slasher ex girlfriend smile.

also

Kingpin stays winning. He wrecked Matt.
Honestly, i thought that scene with wilson would be an asskicking. But it matt taking an L to prevent getting exposed.

zeemumu

Honestly, i thought that scene with wilson would be an asskicking. But it matt taking an L to prevent getting exposed.

Even if Matt didn't care about exposing himself, he barely beat Kingpin in a 1 on 1 fight the first time. Kingpin's a massive slab of muscle.

Parallax

Even if Matt didn't care about exposing himself, he barely beat Kingpin in a 1 on 1 fight the first time. Kingpin's a massive slab of muscle.
Its not like matt was sitting on his ass since the last time either. Matt didnt even attempt to try to fight back on this one

Dai101

Banned
Its not like matt was sitting on his ass since the last time either. Matt didnt even attempt to try to fight back on this one

Exactly, remember last time when he barely could go against half a dozen mobsters and barely breathing afterwards?
Now he goes against 20ish or so bikers without breaking a sweat.

Crocodile

��

LMAO at the first reply on the side

Didnt read the OP but I went straight to the instragram and I would have no problem with this 17 year old. I mean sure she is just a year away from legality. Have seen plenty of young mature females like that. I guess you have to have both consent and parents permission lol. Am I alone in this?����

To defend this post slightly, if you told me that girl was in her like mid-20's I'd probably believe you. Obviously hell no to actually dating high schoolers but just based on looks, she could probably pass for older quite easily.

WHICH ONE OF Y'ALLS COUSINS WAS THAT BLACK PROTESTER AT THE TRUMP RALLY YESTERDAY?

GODDAMN

Done fucked movement all up. Even my mom's texting me about this.

Yeah......that was a surreal thing to see LOL

So, as established in the now locked topic, Doug is biracial.

Some of the posts in that Doug thread got me rolling tho lol

Coli-tier madness

I just say that thread topic, went "WUT?" and went on my way. Clearly I choose correctly.

Parallax

Even so,
Fisk scared him shitless. Unless all that pants-shitting he was doing was him trying to keep the devil locked inside, but it didn't come off that way. I think "the man without fear" was scared. He should've worn brown pants to that meeting.

i dont think he was scared. he fucking hates his ass. and seeing as the hand was routinely fucking his shit up at this point, i dont think he had any reason to be. he was dealing with cold silent enemies at that point that realized he could hear the shimmering of metal and dropped swords to kick his ass and was still shaking that shit off

Malyse

I'm sure all of us are on watch lists.

I mean, I am on a watch list, but I don't want to be on *that* watch list.

-----

Ojisan and Marshmallow is not at all the anime I thought it was. I haven't been this surprised since School Live. And I haven't seen a dude this clueless in a long time.

I like the anime industry embracing shorts. Like, if you only need 5 minutes to tell your story, then only use 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom