• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be working for Nintendo again

Maybe

Possibly

After the clusterfuck that was the hiring process the last time, I aint sure with anything anymore regarding them.

Jacir

So my dad told me his cousin was on the train during the bomb explosion. She called him to say she is alive and ok. Crazy.

Slayven

I might be working for Nintendo again

Maybe

Possibly

After the clusterfuck that was the hiring process the last time, I aint sure with anything anymore regarding them.
I will lock 7 times for good luck as I pray for you

Sega_Genesis-_Sonic_%26_Knuckles_locked_on_to_Sonic_3.png

Walpurgis

Banned
How is DC so adept at creating garbage? BvS was supposed to be easy and they even managed to screw that up. As great as Suicide Squad looks, I'm now expecting it to be shit because DC has experimentally demonstrated that is all they know.

Can we talk about how this one simple change classes Laura right up?

Two things.

What simple change am I missing?

Can you start labeling what your work is? I feel I ignore a lot because it's just "stuff on the internet" sometimes. I'm not that interested in random shit. If it's yours, I care a lot more..

Walpurgis

Banned
I forgot about Nolan. It doesn't matter anyway since he's gone now. I'm just pissed off that they convinced and disappointed me twice in a row. I had hope for the DCU but if they can't maintain at least some basic level of quality for their headlining films like Marvel does for all their movies, there is no hope.

I prefer to see the movie for myself(Hey I thought Amazing Spiderman 2 was good so bleh) but these reviews....

Damn...

And wait have people here seen it already?

Malyse

Can you start labeling what your work is? I feel I ignore a lot because it's just "stuff on the internet" sometimes. I'm not that interested in random shit. If it's yours, I care a lot more..

In case I forgot (read as: when I forget), remember that anything from imgur is mine, anything from Deviantart is someone else. Also, you can usually click the pics for the source.
Sorry, what changed? Must've been subtle...

He gave her a sports bra to cover up most of the cleavage.

94cbfd6bd370de4e956a250a9d36f1e7.png

Johndoey

Banned
Miles "Tails" Prower

2'7

44lbs

The twin tails are a deformity.

His home island was invaded by The imperial Battle Kukku Empire led by dictator Great Battle Kukku 15th.

Edit: Colin Farrell was a great Bullseye.

Talked to my mom on the phone just now, mainly to see how she's been (she's been in a funk recently). She told me a story about how my little brother tried to give her lip when she asked why his chores weren't done. He actually had the gall to give her the "or else what?" My uncle, who was in the other room, could've swore he heard the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqgW-2orQQg

Little bro was talking about how it's a free country and all that good shit, so she grabbed a duffel bag and said "well you can go right out the door then if you want some freedom."

Had him doing the
uWIY9Zi.png
reeeeal quick.

andthebeatgoeson

Except the Wii was stronger than the GC/PS2/Xbox and the Wii U was generally stronger than the 360 and PS3. And handhelds clearly don't count. They're their own thing
Wait, you are comparing them to the previous generation?

Then Nintendo is in shit if they are aiming for above ps3.

We are talking about different things. Nevermind. I would rather you tell me about your favorite Zelda game.

*inserts ear plugs*

andthebeatgoeson

Talked to my mom on the phone just now, mainly to see how she's been (she's been in a funk recently). She told me a story about how my little brother tried to give her lip when she asked why his chores weren't done. He actually had the gall to give her the "or else what?" My uncle, who was in the other room, could've swore he heard the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqgW-2orQQg

Little bro was talking about how it's a free country and all that good shit, so she grabbed a duffel bag and said "well you can go right out the door then if you want some freedom."

Had him doing the
uWIY9Zi.png
reeeeal quick.
Hahahaha. This got me good.

I swore you was about to say how your uncle gave him a two piece.

I don't beat my kids but I advocate beating your kids once or twice in their life.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Why do DC animated movies blow out both Marvel and DC live action movies though

speaking of which, there have been a bunch of those movies but I haven't paid attention basically since the DCAU ended

are the new movies connected, or are they all one-shots

where's a good place to start?

Hahahaha. This got me good.

I swore you was about to say how your uncle gave him a two piece.

I don't beat my kids but I advocate beating your kids once or twice in their life.

Uncle seriously thought Mom was gonna uppercut him, and she even said that she would have, but she was too busy being in shock over the "or else what."

Man, Laura looks a lot like my wife, just taller.

Also, my oldest friend in the world is Belgian. His Mom was at the airport when the explosions went off. The only thing that saved her from being inside at the reception desk was shitty traffic.

speaking of which, there have been a bunch of those movies but I haven't paid attention basically since the DCAU ended

None of them aside from Man of Steel and Dawn of Justice are connected, with the latter being their first real attempt. Everything before those two are basically one-shots.

So did people just forget Hulk Hogan is a racist piece of shit or what?

Any parent who doesnt like the idea of their daughter bringing a Black man home can relate to Hogan. Of course he'd get public sympathy. Especially since he said it in the privacy of his home, where racists think their racism gets a deductible.

Most are one shot adaptations of storylines in the books.

Just watched Flashpoint Paradox Monday night and I highly recommend that.

Enzom21

Can we talk about how this one simple change classes Laura right up?

----

Are we pretending Nolan's movies are trash now too?

The Nolan films were garbage.

So did people just forget Hulk Hogan is a racist piece of shit or what?

Didn't one of the potential jurors bitch about the black people being able to say nigga free of consequence? So it's not shocking that people still like the dude.

Wait, you are comparing them to the previous generation?

Then Nintendo is in shit if they are aiming for above ps3.

We are talking about different things. Nevermind. I would rather you tell me about your favorite Zelda game.

*inserts ear plugs*

I'm saying the Wii U is already weaker than the PS4 and XBO. If Nintendo is releasing a new console, chances are it'll be stronger than them as they've never released a console weaker than the existing ones on the market at the time

The Nolan films were garbage.

Why is it so hard for people to talk without being hyperbolic?

harSon

Banned
I think my favorite thing in the world is playing along with those people who call your phone with those computer scams.

DC's got the wrong higher ups. Applies to the movies, applies to comics. Have no clue how the TV shows barely dodged that bullet.

BvS is just another example of a vision that doesn't even understand the genre or properties they're working with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom