• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a new OT thread name yet

This.

How you gon name this after an event knowing damn well his thread is going to live well past that. It's gonna be damn near September-October by the time we hit 20,000 and we looking like white folks when they discover 5 year old black memes still talking about "We ride to E3"

akira28

we looking like white folks when they discover 5 year old black memes still talking about "We ride to E3"

That just gives us an opportunity to redefine what E3 means. We can make it mean some ole bullshit based on lame misunderstandings and our disinterest in the actual subject matter multiplied by our intentions to have a good time no matter what.

then we get our friends to copy us because they have fuck all to do with themselves.

edit:
I can't wait to appropriate theeee fuck out of some shit come 2050.

Slayven

I've officially had my fill of the thread.

Sis wants to play Sm4sh so I'll do that for a while I guess.

Sad that we have had enough of these threads that i can tell how it is going to to go?

News posted >People posting their shock>People posting any and every suspect bit of news> people disgust the real facts>Then fuckery as people post AT each other and burner accounts crop up.

I've got a problem.

A lot of people say violence isn't the answer. Violence leads to more violent, complex conclusions and solutions. Yet support a state built on it, runs on it, and enforces "justice" with it. That last part is the worst: the system that has been causing this problem isn't even structurally challenged.

It's a very selective moral. One executed very half assed. Like if you're so anti violence, why not ask for a court of law that is not violent? Law enforcement that is not violent? Prisons that are not violent?

I'm sick of people defending this status quo.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Sad that we have had enough of these threads that i can tell how it is going to to go?

News posted >People posting their shock>People posting any and every suspect bit of news> people disgust the real facts>Then fuckery as people post AT each other and burner accounts crop up.

Same. It's also a sign that the thread has run it's course tbh

Fuckery phase is not my thing at all tho. Definitely when most should dip out.

jmood88

I've got a problem.

A lot of people say violence isn't the answer. Violence leads to more violent, complex conclusions and solutions. Yet support a state built on it, runs on it, and enforces "justice" with it. That last part is the worst: the system that has been causing this problem isn't even structurally challenged.

It's a very selective moral. One executed very half assed. Like if you're so anti violence, why not ask for a court of law that is not violent? Law enforcement that is not violent? Prisons that are not violent?

I'm sick of people defending this status quo.
The same people who say violence isn't the answer will gleefully cheer for someone to get the death penalty or bomb a country. They don't really care about violence or fixing anything.

Dai101

Banned
The same people who say violence isn't the answer will gleefully cheer for someone to get the death penalty or bomb a country. They don't really care about violence or fixing anything.

As long as their hobbies and comfortable lifes aren't threatened who cares about black or brown people.

But if it were a lion or a fucking puppy they'll rise hell.

One of the most volatile weeks in Post 9/11 American history and most of my friends only care about Pokemon GO smh

I don't go outside enough for it... Lol. I caught a Squirtle on my cash register and a sparrow in the backseat of my car.

Plus Tales of Zestiria is consuming my life right now.

Young Magus

Bruh this is so true that in extends to the net in general.

The internet really was a mistake. B

I don't go outside enough for it... Lol. I caught a Squirtle on my cash register and a sparrow in the backseat of my car.

Plus Tales of Zestiria is consuming my life right now.

Play Vesperia after fam.

The GOAT 3d all-around tales games are that symphonia and Abyss. Graces F is GOAT for combat

jmood88

So the protest in New Orleans has ended up near the big Robert E Lee statue downtown and the police have snipers on all nearby rooftops and undercover cops flying drones with cameras.

andthebeatgoeson

So the protest in New Orleans has ended up near the big Robert E Lee statue downtown and the police have snipers on all nearby rooftops and undercover cops flying drones with cameras.
The one in atl looked huge. Blocking the connector exit to the Georgia aquarium. Both on and off. Looked like thousands of folks.

Kraftwerk

13612165_10153790415282183_3348359866635258805_n.jpg

Slayven

I was talking to my nephew and he hit me with "I got ancestors uncle" and I said "Oh who were they?" and he hit me back "Egyptians and they were name King 'my nephews name'"

And I started thinking is my nephew starting with some hotep shit?

Hello, kiddies. How goes it?

Oh. Right. lol..SHM @ Yacht shaming!!!!!

I was talking to my nephew and he hit me with "I got ancestors uncle" and I said "Oh who were they?" and he hit me back "Egyptians and they were name King 'my nephews name'"

What's his favorite color? Can't judge until I've got all the facts..

jmood88

If he starts talking about pineal glands, third eyes, and Hidden Colors, slap the shit out of him, then push him down.

Johndoey

Banned

Ask him about the origins of white people, that's the real test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom