• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

This.

How you gon name this after an event knowing damn well his thread is going to live well past that. It's gonna be damn near September-October by the time we hit 20,000 and we looking like white folks when they discover 5 year old black memes still talking about "We ride to E3"

i said this on like the second page but no one listens to the old heads.

title been trash from jump.

jmood88

One of the few good things to come out of everything the last few days are the black athletes finally speaking out against police brutality and not apologizing or backtracking once people started getting "offended".

Malyse

Can we get a new OT thread name yet

This.

How you gon name this after an event knowing damn well his thread is going to live well past that. It's gonna be damn near September-October by the time we hit 20,000 and we looking like white folks when they discover 5 year old black memes still talking about "We ride to E3"

i said this on like the second page but no one listens to the old heads.

title been trash from jump.

Bitch a little louder. I cant hear you over this excellent scotch.

deedra-a-dopemixedchick-naruto-scott-murphy-7lb-10-1-2oz-june-2822336.png

which one of yall did this?

Kreed

If he starts talking about pineal glands, third eyes, and Hidden Colors, slap the shit out of him, then push him down.

Those Hidden Color films are hot garbage. Sadly they have interviews from Nas, KRS, and other celebrities in these movies so it fools people into thinking they are legit. Not that Nas or the other celebrities are necessarily saying anything crazy themselves, but they are mixed in with a bunch of NOI black folks pushing for separation for when the moon brothers come to rescue us.

Merc_

You know, after all the times I heard on this forum that violence won't help things, why did it actually take a violent retaliation for people on the right to actually start to consider black peoples perspective on law enforcement? If they had actually started doing this earlier there is a good chance all these people wouldn't be dead right now. Even the fox news crew was doing the whole, "Um, maybe black folk actually have a point about how the police treat them compared to white people." Political fuckery was more important then the lives of our citizens.

I wonder how long this clarity will last?

Malyse

You know, after all the times I heard on this forum that violence won't help things, why did it actually take a violent retaliation for people on the right to actually start to consider black peoples perspective on law enforcement? If they had actually started doing this earlier there is a good chance all these people wouldn't be dead right now. Even the fox news crew was doing the whole, "Um, maybe black folk actually have a point about how the police treat them compared to white people." Political fuckery was more important then the lives of our citizens.

One week.

Aiustis

Peaceful protest needs to be coupled with violent protest imo.

RedSwirl

We all knew this was coming. That eventually the weebs would procreate.

There's some kid out there named Cloud Strife Robertson trying to understand why his parents are like this. I'm sure of it.

To be perfectly honest, when you think about it we should be surprised we don't already have nine or 10-year-old white kids running around with Japanese names.

Edit: Growing up he'll probably ask people to call him "Nate" for short or something. Is Naruto even a common Japanese given name?

Order

People really out here talking about how do you think the cop who shot him feels.

I can't deal with these people man

People really out here talking about how do you think the cop who shot him feels.

I can't deal with these people man

I really don't know where the cop worship comes from as though being a cop inherently means you're a squeaky clean truth teller who's every action is justified. Their the kind of people more than happy to yield to any authority just because they say they're an authority.

I just noticed how much Zestiria reminds me of Avatar. Shepard with past lives gathers seraphs representing all 4 elements to take down the big bad. Even got a little smart mouth girl representing Earth.

Toph still da bess tho

Did anybody here see barbershop 3? It hurts my soul that they made the sole brown guy in the film drop the "why don't you black people pull up your bootstraps and help yourselves" argument in the movie.

AND he votes Republican too omg. They shame me.

Pretty decent though but its not as funny as the first.

I just noticed how much Zestiria reminds me of Avatar. Shepard with past lives gathers seraphs representing all 4 elements to take down the big bad. Even got a little smart mouth girl representing Earth.

Toph still da bess tho

Yeah, there were similar parallels to Avatar in Xillia, too. Milla Maxwell was the bridge between humans and spirits and spent most of the game trying to reconnect with spirits that gave her power over the four elements.

Granted, that setup isn't super original, but it did feel pretty similar to ATLA in execution.

shingi70

Banned
Morning BCT.

Playing www 2k16 and it's a shame that with as many black people who work for the company it's hard to make brown skin tones in the game with out them looking actually black or orange.

Morning BCT,

Question. My girlfriend is saying I should start a personal/political blog. Anyone have experience with that? Or would a podcast be more productive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom